• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

The Original Fry Cook

Not really fond of this episode. It's not bad or good. It's just there. Which is a shame because this episode had a really good premise. What a waste of Patton Oswalt.

5/10

The Original Fry Cook

Eh, not a bad one, but kind of forgettable to me sometimes, I did like to see more of the past of the krusty Krab, like seeing Squidward has been there for so long. Although it was a bit of a downer (and against what the show has taught us) to see that SB isn't indeed the best Fry Cook ever, kind of made me feel bad for SB. But it had it's scenes, like Squidward's hair, that was funny. I give it a 7.9/10

The Original Fry Cook

Nice episode. I liked seeing who was original there before SpongeBob. I liked how Jim's burgers gave SpongeBob a daze. xD But, this episode is also important to the history of the Krusty Krab. Pretty great, I'll give it a 7.5/10

Jellyfish Hunter

Pretty good episode. The only thing I can complain about is the ending, which I felt dragged a bit. Otherwise, still one of the more under appreciated episodes of season 2.

8.5/10

Jellyfish Hunter

(sorry for being late)

Though this episode was swell. I loved the musical number with Fred and the whole message of leaving nature alone. I love the blue jellyfish who is called Friend and this episode also introduced moar krabs.

8/10