• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

Okay, it's that time again! Here's my episode:

Patty Hype

I think this episode is somewhat underappreciated. Sure, the plot is pretty thin, but it's still mildly enjoyable. It's not a shining example of what makes Season 2 great, but it's an example nonetheless. 7.5/10

I'm glad this is back up. (I would like to join again :))

Bubble Buddy Returns: An episode referring to another episode? Awesome! This was a suprising thing to learn. I like Shiny, and how he keeps quiet through out, though it would have been funny to hear him talk some what like Bubble Buddy at the end. I wish we could have seen Mrs. Bubble, but that is just how the thing goes. I've seen this episode only about twice and I can say that Shiny is a naughty little bubble! The ending caught me by surprise, I didn't know he would..... POP! But, I'm glad he's alright now. I also like the reference Mr. Krabs made to the older episode about the money Bubble Buddy still owes him and about title card being reused. Overall, 8/10 from what I remember.

I pick:

"Breath of Fresh Squidward"

I give it a B. Wasn't spectacular, but at least Squidward was finally liked, even if it was for his looks.

Breath of Fresh Squidward

Loved seeing the soft side of Squidward. It was almost as if SB and Squidward changed places in this one! Also glad to see the Employee of the Month award back. 8.5/10

Drive Thru: It was alright but felt kind of stale. This is also the second time the KK has had a drive thru, Driven to Tears was the first time. It was just alright. But, I like how some of the characters came by the drive thru. Some how, I feel like I forgot some of it.

B