• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

Treats

I thought the meowing of Gary was adorable. I can't believe we kinda got a view of across the ocean world. THAT WAS AWESOME! The commerical you gotta love too. Some parts were alright. I liked how Gary did tricks for treats. Also, Gary's middle name was cool.

8/10

For this week I choose Glove World R.I.P.

This episode has to be my favorite episode next to Mooncation. The jokes were pretty funny and I enjoyed it. I loved how it ended, it surprised me that they would create Glove Universe. I was certain they would just replace the rides and continue Glove World.

I would give this a 9.8/10

Glove World RIP:

Good episode, nice to see the Fist of Pain again. I doubt Glove Universe will carry out in future episodes (but SB has had a bit of continuity lately...), but I do hope we see what Glove Universe is like some day.

A

Hey guys! Wondering why there hasn't been a new picking in a while? Well, Sabre has told me he is planning to reboot this to say, a Monthly Club. People will actually watch the episodes, discuss about it and make it more interesting. I do not know when this will occur, but that is why it has been on hiatus for a while. Ask Sabre if you have anymore questions.