• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

Sing a Song of Patrick

This is one of my personal favourites of Season 5 because it's what a lot of Season 5 episodes aren't: funny. That said, I do think that Patrick acted like a bit of a jerk to SpongeBob. But it didn't ruin the episode for me. 9/10

Sing a Song of Patrick:

Probably the funniest season 5 episode. I remember laughing out loud when I first heard Patrick's song.

10/10

BTW, sorry I forgot to pick the episode last time. I think I'm better off picking an episode during the summer, when I'm not so sidetracked.

Sing a Song of Patrick

Great episode, specially for the dreadful season 5. It has some laughs throughout the whole episode, Patrick's song is ridiculous, and I say that on a good way 428899.gif One of my fave scenes is when one of the singers goes "We're gonna do this even if it kills us..a 1, 2 3....*cemetery scene*" xP

BTW, I wish they had kept the episode's original tittle "I am the Starfish" (goo goo g'joob 428899.gif)

@Sabre: That date is fine with me =]

I am a bit behind here, sorry xP

@Sabre - Yeah I can do that date

Anywho, Sing a Song of Patrick

One of the better episodes of Season 5. I use to like this episode, but it has kind of decreased a bit in my eyes. Its still good, but not as good as it once was in my eyes.

7.5/10

Nasty Patty

I dunno, compared to all the other S3 eps, this one just seems rather boring and dark to me. It's probably the least funny episode of Season 3 for me, but I did like the narrator's comment at the end: "Yes, they are all idiots, aren't they?" Also, where was Squidward? 5/10

Nasty Patty

Great episode! I love the dark comedy bits. One of my favorite quotes.

SpongeBob: "We've been speckledorfed!"

Mr. Krabs: "That's not even a word, but I agree with ya!"

9/10

Nasty Patty

This episode is so mean, dark and sick... I love it xD

I think there are very few SpongeBob/Krabs eppies and this one stands out, IMO. Great humor. One of my fave parts is SB and Krabs can-can dancing, lol, and the ending =P

9.5/10