• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

The Splinter

Figures that the only S6 episodes I can tolerate are the ones everyone else hates. 428899.gif

But seriously, what is so bad about this episode? I've seen plenty of more disgusting things than SpongeBob's splinter, and I also thought the episode was mildly funny. Eh, maybe I'm just insane. 7/10

The Splinter

So, yah, when it first premiered I actually thought it was hilarious xP...just a little TOO gross. But I know, I know, it's an unnecessary episode that caused a lot of rage from fans. But we've seen worse, haven't we? At least this one has some kinda funny lines, IMO.

6.5/10

Sailor Mouth

A truly awsome episode. I could watch it over & over again, and still laugh. I liked the part when SB and Pat were playing Eels & Escalators. "Oooooh, you said number 11!" xP I also liked the ending. An unedited version of this episode would be great!

10/10

Sailor Mouth

You know those episodes that you think are good, but everyone else thinks they're great? This is one of those episodes for me. I dunno, there were a few great lines here and there, but shock value isn't enough to keep me interested. Still, it was good overall. 8/10

Sailor Mouth

I'd say it's one of those episodes that made SpongeBob famous for it's adult humor and it truly is hilarious and yes, bold. Many hilarious scenes all around, I love "Squidward smells... GOOD" and all that stuff xD

A+

Sailor Mouth

One of my favorites! Very hilarious episode and I can't believe they were able to get away with saying "How the ... are you?" 526874.gif

10/10

Can I pick the next episode? Just PM me if I forget this time. 893573.gif