• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

The Card

Not too crazy about this episode but it does have it's moments. Both SpongeBob and Patrick are a little exaggerated here, Pat being too stupid and gross with the card, and SB overreacting too much about it. The ending was nice, though.

7.6/10

Re-posting my review of Krabby Road that Jelly picked for this week:

Krabby Road

Pretty good episode. I liked Patrick playing his belly as an instrument and Plankton's hair. A decent episode all in. But yeah, there could have been more of the actual performance of the rock theme.

Grade: B+

(re-posting blah blah..;P)

Krabby Road

Last night, I was randomly thinking how this was the first premiere episode I saw after becoming a SpongeBob fan, so to me it's a little special for that, also, as a Beatles fan I appreciate the "Abbey Road" reference they did with the title/title card. The episode itself is just good, not great. I love SB's outfit, Plankton's hair, buff Squidward, etc. I wish they had taken more advantage of the "rock band" theme, but all in all, I give it an 8.5/10

Fear of a Krabby Patty

Decent start to Season 4. It had a lot of good humour, but I didn't like how the plot was more or less copied from The Graveyard Shift. Still, a good episode. 7.5/10

Fear of a Krabby Patty

A great episode that started off season 4 very well. Have no real complaints, but sometimes I think it could have stood out a bit more. All the jokes are just average. None great, none awful. Just average. But an entertaining episode nontheless.

7.8/10

Fear of a Krabby Patty

Hated it. It was just terrible. Waste of an episode. It's one of those episodes I'll change and I just can't stand to watch. I can watch Gift of Gum, or some Season 4 episodes, but this is just intolerable for me. :/

Grade: F