• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

hm, tough crowd 428899.gif

Fear of a Krabby Patty

I love this episode! It's one of my favorites post-movie ones. As a once Psychology student, I love their reference to Sigmund Freud and all the psychological jokes. Liked the ET reference too xD

IDK..I don't dislike anything about this episode, it's just funny to me! 10/10

hm, tough crowd 428899.gif

Fear of a Krabby Patty

I love this episode! It's one of my favorites post-movie ones. As a once Psychology student, I love their reference to Sigmund Freud and all the psychological jokes. Liked the ET reference too xD

IDK..I don't dislike anything about this episode, it's just funny to me! 10/10

Where was the ET reference? 428899.gif I haven't seen this episode in a few months.

Fear of a Krabby Patty

I remember being very excited when this episode first aired, since it was the first after a long hiatus. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't in continuity with the events of The SpongeBob Movie, but I still thought it was funny.

I haven't seen it in quite a while, but I still think it was a pretty decent episode, despite the C.H. Greenblatt-y animation.

7/10

Fear of a Krabby Patty

I like this episode. The only thing I don't like is that it repeats the Graveyard Shift plot of being open 24 hours. Otherwise, it's not as bad as I once considered it.

8/10

Okay, here's an episode that I really love, but seems to fly under the radar:

Something Smells

Just so many great lines from this one. I'd post all my favourites but I don't have that kind of attention span, so I'll just leave you with this:

This is so hilarious that I considered changing my name to The Ugly Barnacle on more than one occasion. My only gripes with this one are that the people running away from SpongeBob kind of got old, and that the mistake they made on the S2 boxset was kind of stupid. Still, a very enjoyable episode. 9/10

Oh, okay. It was probably picked by me, too. 428899.gif

Hmm... okay, let's discuss Professor Squidward.

I don't get the hate for this one, and I'm one who cringes at excessive Squidward abuse. There's a fine line between funny and annoying, and SpongeBob and Patrick do not cross it in this one. Actually, this is my favourite episode of Season 6. So take THAT! 8/10

ETA: Wow, my favourite Season 6 episode scores an 8/10? Yikes.

(Fyi Wumbo, it was picked by storytime 428899.gif)

Professor Squidward

I used to hate this episode a lot, but I suppose I've slightly warmed up to it. Still not a huge fan of it though. I'll admit I thought Patrick's train part was enjoyable and the "Tick, tick, tick tick.."

Grade: C

Well you all probably know why I hate this episode but here I go...

Professor Squidward

This is my least favorite episode of Spongebob for these reasons - Patrick and Spongebob were too stupid and Squidward was not funny, None of the jokes were even slightly amusing, Squilliam was wasted, The plot was very similar to "Artist Unknown" and the ending was so very stupid. I mean Patrick shrinking to fit into a locomotive and the scene with the metronome could have been funny if it didn't take up half the show. But I find myself disliking this episode more and more each time I watch it (That's why I've only watched it 2 or 3 times)

Score: 3.0/10.0

Professor Squidward

Yah..this episode could have been a lot better. I find myself annoyed at the slow pace of it, the entire episode is very repetitive and just..well, boring. The "tick tick tick" was funny, you know, compared to the rest of the jokes here. I think the beginning was not so bad, though, I haven't seen this episode in a while, but I don't remember many good things about it.

6.7/10

Professor Squidward

To keep this review short and sweet. Boring, not funny, terrible script, ugh. When I first heard the plot, I thought the episode had so much potential. One of the worst episodes ever.

1/10