• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

NEWS ABOUT THE YEARS BEFORE

So, Season 2 is over. Now the DVD will be released!

Season 2 DVD

Front Cover: Shows Squidward, Marly, Tim, Tom, Ms. Flounders, Marmaduke, Jay, and Mr. Krabs all standing on top of a pearl.

Side: The Complete Second Season

Description on the Back: In this hit showÔÇÖs second season, there is a surprising death, deadly peppers, a band, Hitler aliens, and much, much, much more. In this jam packed DVD, you get deleted scenes, puns, a commentary with the creator, and much more!!

Disc 1

Episode 8#: JimÔÇÖs Hotel

Episode 9#: Hurricane Bob

Episode 10#: Carly vs. Marly: The 10th Episode Special

Episode 11#: The Seaquake

Episode 12#: Rivalry

Episode 13#: Attempted

Episode 14#: CanÔÇÖt Spell on my Life!

Disc 2

Episode 15#: The Deadly Spices

Episode 16#: Killer Whale

Episode 17#: Sad, Sad, Bad

Episode 18#: The Contest

Episode 19#: Krusty Kable

Commentary about Season 2 with creator, TVGuy347

Deleted Scenes

Disc 3

Episode 20#: The Misadventures of Squidward Tentacles

Episode 21#: Smoker Face

Episode 22#: The Race

Episode 23#: A Bride Bribe

Episode 24#: Area 52

Episode 25#: I CanÔÇÖt Hear

Episode 26#: Snowed In

Disc 4

Episode 27#: Stater Sis

Episode 28#: Bikini Bottom Con

Episode 29#: The Band

Episode 30#: Luck Be a Fish, Tonight (Viva Fish Vegas)

Puns

Trivia

Interview with Voice of Marly

Interview with Voice of Jim

Interview with Voice of Tim and Tom

And there it is. Nothing special.

News about The Minorly Average Show:

The new episode "Fred The Jellyfish has just aired. It's yet another crossover. I apologize if this episode sucks since this appearance has nothing to do with the show this is crossing over with. There's yet another cliff hanger and yes, TTS will appear again along with some other villains from Spongebob.

You guys will love the next episdoe I'm sure. It's gonna be a sequel to the episode "Tom and Fred's Stupid Adventure"

More New About The Minorly Average Show:

To celebrate the upcoming Musical episode "A Minorly Average Musical", the creators of The Minorly Average Show will be releasing the shows official Soundtrack.

It's called " A Minorly Average Soundtrack" It will feature mostly music from A Minorly Average Musical along with some deleted songs from the show.

A Minorly Average Soundtrack, track listing.

*=Song from A Minorly Average Musical.

1. Minorly Average Show Theme Song(Sung By Some Random Band No One's Ever Heard Of)

2. Ghoul Busters Theme(Song from The Ending credits of the Episode "GhoulBusters")

3.Christmas Time Is here (Sung By Fred And Tom)(Deleted Song From "A Minorly Average Christmas)

4. Christmas is Mine Now!(Sung By Dan) (Deleted Song From "A Minorly Average Christmas)

5.Secret Agent Tom(Background Music from "Secret Agent Tom"

6. I Just Want Nancy To Love Me(Sung By Fred) *

7. Should I Change?(Sung By Dan) *

8. I'm Back!(Sung By Randy) *

9. Save Me Fred(Sung By Nancy) *

10. We Can Do This(Sung by Dan) *

11. Nothing Can Stop Me Now(Sung bu Randy) *

12.I Love You Nancy(Sung By Fred) *

13. It's All Over(Sung By Tom, Fred, Lou, and Dan) *

14. Ending Theme(Song From The Credits of Every Episode)

NEWS ABOUT THE ADVENTURES OF NO NAME

I apologize for the monthly lack of new episodes. Why was I busy? I was lazy, and I had a ton of homework. That's all. So...if I had the chance, the spin-off will be having a new week by tomorrow. Also, DVDS coming soon.

NEWS ABOUT PISCES MOON

By far, I announced two episode titles. The second one I'd definately do. But, both are nowhere near completion. After the new week, there will be a new episode of Pisces Moon.

NEWS ABOUT UPCOMING SPIN-OFF

I'm having writer's block simply because I can't think of the title for the show.

It's about Rock Bottom, and I don't want to just call it "Rock Bottom." Any ideas?

And oh yeah, despite what I said earlier, Jack won't be a character. Maybe a cameo or two.

This kind of ironic. When I wanted a title for MY first real spin off you suggested "The Minorly Average Show". Now YOUR asking for a Spin off Name.

Well it depends. What is about Specifically?

NEWS ABOUT PRINCE NEPTUNE

I'm sorry there hasn't been a new episode in a while. I've planned out the rest of the season already.

Here's some names of future Episodes:

It's a Decent Life

Neptune's Minorly Average Adventure

Hair Today,Evil Tomorrow

Frank Almighty

NEWS ABOUT THE MINORLY AVERAGE SHOW:

There's only 2 more episodes left if Season 2. Once Season 2 is over,I will take little break so I can focus on Prince Neptune.

Season 3 will have at least 19 episodes. Here's some episode titles from Season 3

My Big Fat Chum Wedding

Journey To The Center Of Dan

Dan's Sister

The Revenge Of Smitty

Spoiler
Spoiler
This kind of ironic. When I wanted a title for MY first real spin off you suggested "The Minorly Average Show". Now YOUR asking for a Spin off Name.

Well it depends. What is about Specifically?

I'm not quite sure yet. Mostly life in Rock Bottom. It will be somewhat like Misadventures, a comedy with dramatic elements. I'll probably know more as I go along.

How about "Life In Rock Bottom"?

MORE NEWS ABOUT THE MINORLY AVERAGE SHOW

Yes more news. Anyway, awhile back on Tv.com some guy(Forget his name) did a little thing where you say your favorite episdoe of his Spin off(Forget the name). I'm go do the same thing. You just say your favorite episode of The Minorly Average Show and the 3 most mentioned will be mentioned in the future episode "The 42nd Episode Spectacular!"

If you must know,My favorite episode is a tie between "Mermaid Man: The Brave,The Minorly Average, and the Bold" and "A Minorly Average Christmas"

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

Since I love to steal ideas, I want you to name your Top 5 favorite episodes. I may mention them in a future episode, or I may just tell you the winners here.

It's ok if you use the idea.

As for the title,Good title.

If you tell me your favorite episode of The Minorly Average Show you can either post it here or PM me.

My favorite episode of Bikini Top is...Jex. Cuz I love that word

Spoiler
Spoiler
NEWS ABOUT UPCOMING PROJECT

In a moment of inspiration, I have come up with an idea! 499524.gif

"Hitting Rock Bottom"

Teehee.

What do you think?

(Sorry for DP)

Hah, I was thinking of making a Rock Bottom-themed spin-off. But since you posted first, it's only fair for you to have it.

NEWS ABOUT THE MINORLY AVERAGE SHOW

The Minorly is currently on of the popular shows on both Spin Off Networks. The first ever episode drew 10.8 million viewers. As a reward to the fans there will be a special episode called "The 43rd episode Spectacular!" It will a special episode showing Deleted Scenes from episodes,Clips from future episodes, and clips from episodes that got canned at last minute. Viewers will vote online for their favorite episode and Top 5 will shown in the special.

Plus, there will clips of The Minorly Average Show as seen in other languages.

Just for fun,Here's what the show is called in some other languages:

German:Die gesamte Show Minorly

Spanish:El show de media Minorly

Dutch:De Minorly Gemiddelde Show

French:Le Salon Minorly moyen

Italian:Il Minorly Media Mostra

Swedish:Den Minorly Genomsnittlig Show

Polish:Minorly ?Ürednia Pokaza?ç

Finnish:Minorly Keskim?ñ?ñr?ñinen Show

MORE NEWS

1.No one has said their fav episode yet. You have until the 42nd episode is posted to tell us.

2. Because of the success of the first 3 crossovers,there will be some more. I'm gonna ask some spin off creators the permission to do a crossover with their show. I'd love to do a crossover with a certain show that starts with a E.

NEWS About MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold

Season 5 Premiere Posted

NEWS About Sea Miners :

Time for another new character reveal :

Flarogrix : This is actually a grown up version of Firorax. It is big and more mature. It often throws the other monsters around.

NEWS ABOUT HITTING ROCK BOTTOM

I've made a big decision about this show! 125508.gif It will be a lot like one of my favorite shows, Friends. It will be about six young adults navigating their way through life on their own. It will be a... comedy, of course! I think it will fit in well with the rest of my spin-offs. For Friends fans, the pilots will be similar, so sorry for that. 428899.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
NEWS ABOUT HITTING ROCK BOTTOM

I've made a big decision about this show! 125508.gif It will be a lot like one of my favorite shows, Friends. It will be about six young adults navigating their way through life on their own. It will be a... comedy, of course! I think it will fit in well with the rest of my spin-offs. For Friends fans, the pilots will be similar, so sorry for that. 428899.gif

And this does mean the titles will be like The One With, and The One Where, and things like that. I think episode titles will be much easier to come up with that way, and it's whimsical. 428899.gif