• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

NEWS ABOUT THE KRUSTY KRAB: THE YEARS BEFORE SPONGEBOB

The season ended earlier than expected and it won't premiere until around June. Until then, I'll work on new shows such as Dutchmanapped and Golden Pearl. Les Indices...well I'm still working on the pilot :oops:. I'm also continuing my series, Mystic Deception, which is airing on TV.com. But for fans of the show, the show won't be available here.

Spoiler
Spoiler
NEWS ABOUT THE KRUSTY KRAB: THE YEARS BEFORE SPONGEBOB

The season ended earlier than expected and it won't premiere until around June. Until then, I'll work on new shows such as Dutchmanapped and Golden Pearl. Les Indices...well I'm still working on the pilot :oops:. I'm also continuing my series, Mystic Deception, which is airing on TV.com. But for fans of the show, the show won't be available here.

people barely read TV.com spin-offs

NEWS ABOUT THE ADVENTURES OF NO NAME:

So the new week is officially over with only 4 new episodes. But whatever. Also, something special will be planned for TAONN on Earth Day. Mark dat date.

NEWS ABOUT PISCES MOON:

Yes, I should have a plot for the next episode. But it's not vertified yet. Why? You'll see...

NEWS ABOUT A NEW PROJECT:

What's that? You're planning on doing another spin-off? Yes I will. But it's going to be a sneak peek, and the sneak peak is going to air during May 1rst: during the all-nighter. If you want spoilers.....

Spoiler
Spoiler

The new spinny is going to be called Z-Storm. The plot for the show isn't confirmed yet.

NEWS ABOUT TMAS:

The episode "Tom, Fred ,and LouÔÇÖs Even Stupider Adventure" just aired. The ending might not make much sense but It's got a nice cliffhanger so ya.

Up next is the Season Finale "A Minorly Average Musical" It will be yet another 2 parter.

Official Description from The Spin Off Website:

After months of dating,Fred decides to propose to Nancy! But their date is interrupted by Dan's Evil Brother randy who's back and more powerful then everl! Fred and his friends must stop Randy in this Musical Adventure!

NEWS ABOUT HITTING ROCK BOTTOM

New episode coming this weekend. 125508.gif

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

Didn't forget about it. New episode HOPEFULLY (emphasis on that) coming this weekend. One of our biggest fans hasn't been a fan of Season 2 so far, so I have to work extra hard on it to satisfy them. 893573.gif It'll be great, I swearz it. Best episode of the show, hopefully.

NEWS ABOUT TMAS:

May 12,2010 will becuase it's the Realase Of The Dvd "The Minorly Average Show:The Complete 2nd Season!"

The episodes are:

DISC 1:

Tom and Fred's Stupid Adventure

The Break Up/ Saving Private Tom

Super Dudes

Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 1)

Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 2)

Frankie-Stein/Close Encounters of the 4th Kind

The Minorly Average Zone

GhoulBusters

The Sea MonkeyÔÇÖs Fin

A Minorly Average Christmas

DISC 2:

Dan's Very Own Episode/Patty Hype

So It's Come To This: a Minorly Average Show Clip Show

Fred Who?/ Preschool Daze

Secret Agent Tom 2: Dr. Yo

Fred The Jellyfish

Tom, Fred ,and LouÔÇÖs Even Stupider Adventure

A Minorly Average Musical(Part 1)

A Minorly Average Musical (Part 2)

BONUS FEATURES:

DISC 1:

Story Boards for "Tom and Fred's Stupid Adventure"

A Behind The Scenes Look at "Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold" AND "A Minorly Average Christmas"

Audio Commentary:GhoulBusters

DISC 2:

Karaoke Music Videos:I Just Want Nancy To Love Me,I'm Back, and Nothing Can Stop Me Now

A Behind The Scenes Look At "A Minorly Average Musical"

Season 3 Trailer

The first 5 minutes of "My Big Fat Chum Wedding"

NEWS About MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold

Posted the 2nd Season 5 episode the other day. Here are sneak peaks of titles for upcoming episodes (These may spoil upcoming events) :

The Dark Knight (Part 2)

Robo Invasion

Destiny Battle (Part 1)

The Will of Winning (Part 2)

Anyways, new episodes coming this weekend.

NEWS ABOUT THE ADVENTURES OF NO NAME:

Sadly, the new episode I'm doing is postponed due to a huge typo. Also, since Season 3 is near, I want to announce that Season 3 is going to have the first episodes with dialouge.

NEWS ABOUT NEW PROJECT:

A thread about my new spin-off will be up next Friday, April 30.

Spoiler
Spoiler
NEWS ABOUT HITTING ROCK BOTTOM

New episode coming this weekend. 125508.gif

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

Didn't forget about it. New episode HOPEFULLY (emphasis on that) coming this weekend. One of our biggest fans hasn't been a fan of Season 2 so far, so I have to work extra hard on it to satisfy them. 893573.gif It'll be great, I swearz it. Best episode of the show, hopefully.

I hope.

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

To show fans that I'm still thinking about the show creatively, here's a story that's coming up soon:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Temperance, a favorite character, will be struggling with an eating disorder.

Comments wanted. Spoiler tags for comments demanded. Don't spoil those who do not want to know what's comin' up. 428899.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

To show fans that I'm still thinking about the show creatively, here's a story that's coming up soon:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Temperance, a favorite character, will be struggling with an eating disorder.

Comments wanted. Spoiler tags for comments demanded. Don't spoil those who do not want to know what's comin' up. 428899.gif

Do not want.

Spoiler
Spoiler

MAKE ANOMI GET THE EATING DISORDER. A FAN'S REQUEST.

She's going through something much worse than that. I said there would be an abortion this season. She's pregant. Do the math. 428899.gif