• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

The conclusion of the latest JCMovies three-parter will be posted Friday night. Don't miss it!

By Friday night, I meant Saturday night. Sorry. But it'll definitely be up tonight. Definitely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NEWS ABOUT SBCINEMA

Besides Chalo and Cat Mario, two more new episodes will be up this week.

NEWS ABOUT AND THEN THERE WERE LESS: THE FINALE

I promised a new episode the previous weekend. It didn't happen. My apologies. That will also come this week.

NEWS ABOUT THE WALKING COMMUNITY

I haven't forgotten about this. Now a new episode of this will come probably next week at the latest with a slight chance of this weekend.

News about JCMovies: The next JCMovies episode will come in April, and the season finale will come in May. However, I'll be doing The Lost Episodes and JCMterviews until then to hold you all over. More news on those two later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Next time for Patrick In The Future it's Spies and Superheroes because the network wouldn't choose one only.

Will be posted tomorrow due to state tests that I have to deal with.

NEWS:

I have decided to scrap the Rugrats: Grown Up Party Cartoon and Killer Krab revivals. I apologize to OMJ, I really wanted to do something with them, but I've been burned out lately from spin-offs in general. Maybe it's just a mood I'm in right now, but I really do not wish to continue with these right now. 

If OMJ wants the rights back, I'd be more than happy to return them to him. It'd be better than having them sit there.

NEWS:

I have decided to scrap the Rugrats: Grown Up Party Cartoon and Killer Krab revivals. I apologize to OMJ, I really wanted to do something with them, but I've been burned out lately from spin-offs in general. Maybe it's just a mood I'm in right now, but I really do not wish to continue with these right now. 

If OMJ wants the rights back, I'd be more than happy to return them to him. It'd be better than having them sit there.

Sure, I'll take both back if you really want to part ways with them.

Sure, I'll take both back if you really want to part ways with them.

Yeah, I've just been burned out lately with spin-offs and I don't think I'll be able to get to these anytime soon. So yeah, I think I'm fine parting with them for now anyway, maybe someday I can try again, but for now, I'm happy to give them back to you. :)

Been considering doing away with Community Deathmatch since my overall interest in writing has really plummeted as of late. To be less drastic tho, season two may just be CD's last. When will the rest of season two arrive? Whenever I feel up to it again.

SBC Rising will still be a thing tho and I hope to get more up this week.

I guess I should've said this earlier :P

...but Protectors of the Sea is finally back! And this time, we hope for good! From now on I'll try to update so often as that it does not touch The Locker ever again until it is 100% completed.

Also, OMJ has been helping me with ideas :P

Wish us luck! I hope you have fun reading :)

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

The next show to be riffed is "The Adventures of Doodlebob" (2 episodes). Let me know if interested in riffing.

Skodwarde:

New episode should be coming soon by CDCB.

Storm Racers:

Not much to say here, but the rest of the S4 title are on the wiki. I'm hoping to wrap this season up by July.

Rusty's Raping Rampage:

Now for a bit of big (and sad) news...

I've been asked a lot of RRR will get a Season 8. Well...I might as well say this now:

I've decided Season 7 of RRR will be the last. For good. No returns afterwards. It was fun writing it again, but honestly, I'm running out of ideas for it, and there's only so much you can do with the concept for so long. Clappy and Elastic are also both fine with it ending. It was fun to bring it back to the new SBC era, but it is time for it to end again. I doubt it'll ever return again, because we'd probably run out of ideas again. It is sad, but I feel it is for the best to give it a proper burial. Therefore, Season 7 will have a definite ending. There's only 10 episodes left in the season, and series. Thanks to all who helped keep it a success.

• Like 2

NEWS ABOUT CLAPPY RELATED WRITINGS

Since my work has taken away much of my SBC free time I once had, I'm probably going to have to prematurely end many of my writings. I'll definitely keep SBCinema alive and ATTWL The Final Chapter even though I haven't written a new installment in over a month. However everything else can probably be moved to Davy Jone's Locker...although I may pull out The Walking Community down the line since I don't exactly want to part with that but that takes up a lot of time to write while the others when motivated don't take that long.