• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

As of now, the first Down Under series is over. I'm really sorry to the fans that did still like the show, but I'd spiraled myself into a rut with that show and I've been trying to postpone it's cancellation for a few months now, thinking I'd get a renewed interest in it. I've been feeling like this towards the show since a little before Season 2 began, but I didn't want to do anything too hasty. So, I deliberated for almost six months, and this is what I feel is right. The show doesn't really make sense, it had lazy writing, and I just don't like it.

As of now, the first Down Under series is over. I'm really sorry to the fans that did still like the show, but I'd spiraled myself into a rut with that show and I've been trying to postpone it's cancellation for a few months now, thinking I'd get a renewed interest in it. I've been feeling like this towards the show since a little before Season 2 began, but I didn't want to do anything too hasty. So, I deliberated for almost six months, and this is what I feel is right. The show doesn't really make sense, it had lazy writing, and I just don't like it.
tvguy..it was your most popular show :confused:

Funny, I thought Down Under was your best spin-off.

Anyway, I posted a new episode of Patrick's Big Break today. It's my first time experimenting with three stories in one episode, I hope you like it! :D

I am also seriously considering a movie for Patrick's Big Break, since it is currently my preferred of the two spin-offs I have. But don't be expecting it anytime soon. I want to at least finish Season 2 before I start on it.

This new sneak peek will help better introduce us to new character and chief lieutenant of the RACB, Darris XTMRage.

"Some Bodies Gonna Get It" by Three Six Mafia plays as the trailer opens up to a shot of Darris, accompanied by a few armed RACB members, moving some equipment around by train down in the Underground City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wY0zeSo7l4&list=FLq-JcbPJaQkscczaXkVYN0g&index=156&feature=plpp_video

Darris: Careful with that gear. If we lose em', then this mission goes to shit.

The camera pans out to reveal Clappy spectating from a distance, crouching behind the ruined wall of a dilapidated building.

Clappy: Just what the hell do you have planned here, Darris?

The scene switches to a shot of Clappy catching up with Darris in one of the train cars. Darris has a pistol aimed at Clappy as Clappy pauses in place, refraining from making any movement.

Darris: Clappeh! What are the odds seeing your sorry ass down here?

Clappy: What are the odds of finding you with a bunch of armed men hiding out in some underground bunker? Wait, I guess the chances are pretty high, I guess.

Darris: Ah, Claps. I wont miss that "sense of humor" of your's.

The scene switches to a shot of Darris discussing some business with ACS.

Darris: I have to admit, the thought of us bending over backwards for those Bottomites leaves a pretty bad taste in mah mouth.

ACS: Darris, this time will be different. We struck up a peace treaty of our own, nobody will be wasting nobody. I promise you that, and I expect you to make that same promise.

Darris: Whatevah you say, "Boss Man". It don't mean I'll be letting my guard down though, and I suggest that you do the same.

The scene switches to a shot of Darris at an RACB Rally in the Community.

Darris: Can I hear ya make some noise, people!!!

RACB Ralliers: R! A! C! B! That's how we spell VICTORY!!!

Female Rallier: I love you, Darris!

Darris: XTMRage loves you too, baby!

The scene cuts to a shot of ACS and World Travel conversing in their headquarters.

World Travel: What in the world were you thinking when you agreed to let this guy join the RACB?

ACS: What? He can really appeal to the masses in ways even I can't work my magic with. How that's possible is beyond even me.

World Travel: I don't know, there's something about the guy that's off to me.

ACS: He's a firm believer in our cause. He helps get our message across.

World Travel: He seems like he's only in it for the money and name value.

ACS: Don't you think you may be looking too hard into this? Rofl.

World Travel: I only want what's best for the RACB and this guy emits some really bad vibes I can't even begin to describe.

ACS: Enough! I am sick of this subject.

The scene cuts a shot of Darris breaking up an argument between Dragiiin and ACS.

Darris: Woah, Woah, Woah! Is there a motherfucking problem here!?

Dragiiin: no problem, just bullshit!

ACS: Get this serf out of my sight, now!

Darris: You heard the boss man. I suggest you start steppin' before you really get hurt.

Dragiiin: I have half a mind to make you eat your words, bro. Luckily for you, I already planned on leaving anyway.

Darris: You're gonna make me eat my words?

Dragiiin: That's what I said and still plan on doing.

Darris: How's about I introduce my size 13s up to your narrow ass.

Dragiiin: Nah, why would I take the fun away from your boss over there? I heard that's how he gets his kicks.

Darris: A thinker, this one. How's about I paint this pavement with that limited brain matter of your's.

ACS: Enough, Darris! We need not stoop down to his level. You would just be feeding the troll.

The scene switches a shot of Darris confronting ACS about starting something.

Darris: Look man, I seen this all coming way out of left field a fucking mile away. There ain't never gonna be no order and there ain't never gonna be no such thing as PEACE. These dipshits have crossed a line they will soon regret stepping foot over! There will always be hate and there will always be animosity everywhere we go. This pacifist shit has got us nowhere and showering these people with "love and admiration" has got us jack shit, as well! You know what I say? I say it's time that we fight back and we fight back hard! Give these people a real reason to be hatin' other than the common prejudices. Shed the love and use that hate towards us and use it against them and shove it up all of their asses one by fucking one! Nah'mean?!

ACS: I know exactly what you mean...and I like the idea of it.

The scene cuts to a shot of Clappy returning an empty room and discovering Jelly's moderator badge on the floor. Her walkie talkie suddenly gets an instant message and the speaker blurts out.

Darris: Ladies and gentlemen! He's a survivor! You might remember him being some sort of a hero! He is the master of disaster! Your sensei in the ancient art of the Clap, by that meaning gonorrhea, he is the CLAPMASTER!

Clappy: *grabbing the receiver* Where is she?! What have you done to her?!

Darris: You mean that fine peace of ass you've been spanking and skanking with? She's just here, bleeding it out on the floor a little. It took some of your tampons to stop the bleeding a bit. It'd be a real shame if they were to open up...again.

Clappy: You leave her alone you son of a bitch! She has nothing to do with this!

Darris: That's what you want these fine people to think when in actuality, she's been helping you out in more ways than one, so yeah, she does kinda have everything to do with everything that's been going down here. I know it and now everybody in the Community knows it because we're broadcasting LIVE from the Game Section courtesy of the boss man's own camera system, where I have my own little game thread set up just for you, Claps. It ain't your typical Fry Cook Games if that's what you be thinking' but I think we can make this a little something something that is far more grander! Since you like playing your little sorry ass games so much, I challenge you to a Game of Death.

The scene cuts to a shot of Darris with a captive and unconscious Jelly on the ground beneath his foot.

Darris: But before this all goes down you're gonna be putting a little work in for XTMRaaaaage!

The scene cuts to a shot of Clappy in an arena, surrounded by many bodies of RACB members.

Clappy: How about you stop hiding behind your nameless drones and take me on yourself?

Darris: Just because you took down a few chumps, you think you can wrestle with the champ?! That may be how things work in that mindless WWE garbage you love so much, but what the hell, I'll be happy to oblige.

A few other RACB members equip Darris with some mechanical gear that goes around his wrists and ankles before sticking the pipes attached to them into a pack device on his back. Darris starts laughing maniacally as a dark green substance flows through the pipes and into his armlets and anklets. His muscle mass starts increasing as the camera pans back to Clqppy, looking mortified as Darris' silhouette enshrouds him.

Darris: Your hate, your rage feeds mine!

The camera finally fades to black as the sound of bones breaking is heard.

11-11-11

OH GOD NO! I also can't believe I haven't seen this earlier. Also, I don't find the writing inadequite. Even though I've read only like 10 episodes. Sometimes, I look back at my spin-offs, and sometimes I'm not too fond with the dialogue, but I keep moving forward, like Walt Disney...I guess.

Adventures in the Underground City

"The Mind Blowing, Time-Bending Trilogy of Awesomeness" (Part 2)

The nineteenth episode of season 3 and the second part of the movie...

Would you really want to miss out on this epic adventure?

*Reviews would be extremely appreciated*

The third and final part of the epic movie will be up later today but before that, here is the complete list of season 4 episodes starting to air on November 18th 2011...

Season 4 episode 01: "The End"

Season 4 episode 02: "Flower Power"

Season 4 episode 03: "Opposites Attract"

Season 4 episode 04: "Fraud for Thought"

Season 4 episode 05: "A Squid Between Two Thorns"

Season 4 episode 06: "Unhappy Xmas (War Has Begun)"

Season 4 episode 07: "An Assassin for Sandy" (Part 1)

Season 4 episode 08: "An Assassin for Sandy" (Part 2)

Season 4 episode 09: "Road to Recovery"

Season 4 episode 10: "Just Desert"

Season 4 episode 11: "Love and Remarriage"

Season 4 episode 12: "Star of God"

Season 4 episode 13: "Warehouse of Horrors"

Season 4 episode 14: "It’s a Small World"

Season 4 episode 15: "There’s a Time and a Plaice"

Season 4 episode 16: "Insane in the Small Brain"

Season 4 episode 17: "Jellyfish Fields Forever"

Season 4 episode 18: "Parallel in Peril"

Season 4 episode 19: *WORKING TITLE* "Out of Business"

Season 4 episode 20: "The New Beginning"

*Episode order may change*

EDIT 1: The final part of the three part movie has been posted *Reviews would be extremely appreciated*

Apologies to my viewers, but due to several issues, the plans to reboot the spin-off "Origins of Mermaid Man" have been scrapped. The main reasons are that first of all, I am already writing two literature works that have been more successful than I expected. The other reason is that I've simply lost interest in rebooting it, as I can't come up with many good ideas for it, and I simply can't find a way to make my remake of it work. Sorry everyone who was interested in seeing what "direction" I would take the series in, but this is a reboot you're not going to see from me anytime soon. :(

NEWS ABOUT MY NANOWRIMO PROJECT:

Topple is scrapped, but I had another idea planned and ready, and I'm currently writing it. The new title and plot will be revealed anytime soon.

NEWS ABOUT DARK SIDE OF THE HERD:

On hiatus until December. Sorry guys, but it proves I can't do 7 parts in a row. Part 6 is half-done though.

I finally have an official date for the return of Plankton: Across the Seven Seas! A new episode will premiere on Friday and Saturday at 8:00, and it should be on Saturdays from then on unless otherwise indicated. I put together a bit of a teaser just for the occasion. Check it out.

Tonight, on a brand new episode of The Adventures of Tom and Lou

Tom pulls a prank

(While hanging outside the store, Tom comes up with an idea.)

Lou: That's CRAZY. Dress in a woman's clothes and fake like your stealing from the store?

Tom: I want to see what Scooter Would do.

Tom: (In high pitched voice) NOPE (Grabs dress and runs)

(Scooter chases Tom all around the store, knocking over everything. Tom drops the dress and hurries out the store.)

Scooter gets fired

Manager: My store...

Scooter: Sir..

Manager: YOUR FIRED.

What Happens next?

Scooter: I PASSED, I PASSED, Lo hicimos, I PASSED!

Featuring music number, "Scooter Did It"!

On a brand new The Adventures Of Tom and Lou!

Uncle Max dates a big time News Reporter!

Jennifer Tinsley: You didn't tell me you had company Maxwell ^^ .

Uncle Max: Then lets take this upstairs.. shall we?

(They leave.)

Tom: Jennifer Tinsley the News Reporter?

But, Tom suspects something is going on!

Tom: My uncle bagged her for a reason...

Scooter and Lou: Cause she's HOT?!

-----------

(Two days later)

(There's a knock at Tom and Lou's apartment door in Radell)

Tom: Jennifer Tinsley?

Jennifer: I am the biggest loser in Radell!

Lou: What's wrong? (sits her down).

Jennifer: Maxwell stole all the money in my bank account!!!

(cries nonstop.)

The Adventures Of Tom and Lou ,

"Uncle ScAM"

11/11/11

Important News -

Team Spongebob's proposed second movie, "Emotions Touching Across Time" has been cancelled. I can't write a whole movie using an On Screen Keyboard. However, the storyline of the movie itself will be seen in the Two Part Season Finale. So basically, I've minimized the movie into a Two Parter.

Team Spongebob has also been renewed for a Sixth Season. The sixth season will consist of just 13 episodes. I expect to start airing it around Christmas.

The Shin Fu Origin movie is not cancelled, but rather postponed until sometime 2012.

Karate Island will begin airing Spring 2012.