• Advertisement

Wander Over Yonder

Clappy

Disney's new animated show starring Jack McBrayer as the title character and also starring Tom Kenny and Keith Ferguson.  A sneak peek will be aired this Friday on Disney Channel.  At first, I was incredibly skeptical when I saw the bits from the commercial, but after noticing it's from Craig McCracken of Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends fame, I decided that I should give the sneak peek a chance.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

Disney's new animated show starring Jack McBrayer as the title character and also starring Tom Kenny and Keith Ferguson.  A sneak peek will be aired this Friday on Disney Channel.  At first, I was incredibly skeptical when I saw the bits from the commercial, but after noticing it's from Craig McCracken of Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends fame, I decided that I should give the sneak peek a chance.

Thoughts?

Hooray, this show's going to be overhyped on the internet because of its noble blood! :D

Hooray, this show's going to be overhyped on the internet because of its noble blood! :D

Welcome to the internet.  Next thing you know, we'll be overhyping Alex Hirsch or J.G. Quintel's next project when it's announced.

Welcome to the internet.  Next thing you know, we'll be overhyping Alex Hirsch or J.G. Quintel's next project when it's announced.

Hey, I'm not unfamiliar with this stuff. I don't care if a show is overhyped, I was just being silly about the facts. The show looks fine.

Everyone being excited because of the "noble blood" =/= overhyped. Craig McCracken and Lauren Faust (best couple ever) have proven track records and Disney Channel is showing that it wants to be a hub for ground-breaking cartoons. Are we supposed to just say "meh" when stuff that like happens? Because I've been excited about this for the past year and a half.

• Like 4

Everyone being excited because of the "noble blood" =/= overhyped. Craig McCracken and Lauren Faust (best couple ever) have proven track records and Disney Channel is showing that it wants to be a hub for ground-breaking cartoons. Are we supposed to just say "meh" when stuff that like happens? Because I've been excited about this for the past year and a half.

No, you should say "Jolly good show!".

I only have one thing to say.

YIPUPADEEDOOBUHBAHBEEDOWANDEROVERYONDER

Seriously though, this looks so friggin great. The animation, even if it looks like Flash, looks great regardless. I can't wait for this show, man.

It looks like the animation used in the Mickey Mouse shorts, which is stunning to say the least.

It looks like the animation used in the Mickey Mouse shorts, which is stunning to say the least.

Which is also Flash (...I think), which is starting to get a bad rep even though tons of cartoons use it and the majority of them look great.