• Advertisement

Wander Over Yonder

Clappy

I agree. This show has a very good chance of being Disney Channel's next Phineas and Ferb.

They don't need a "next" Phineas and Ferb because Phineas and Ferb hasn't ended yet (and I figured that honor would've gone to Gravity Falls already).

But it is super good.

Pretty much my opinion on SBM too:

I watched the pilot and..... meh. I was really never too excited for this in the first place. To be honest, I do like the setting and I think it looks pretty cool. But the characters seem like they get old quick to me. The name Lord Hater seems too kiddish to me to be honest. I'll probably watch a few more episodes when they actually go to different planets and I'll decide if it seem like something's I'll continue watching.

Pretty much my opinion on SBM too:

I watched the pilot and..... meh. I was really never too excited for this in the first place. To be honest, I do like the setting and I think it looks pretty cool. But the characters seem like they get old quick to me. The name Lord Hater seems too kiddish to me to be honest. I'll probably watch a few more episodes when they actually go to different planets and I'll decide if it seem like something's I'll continue watching.

Don't worry - every single episode is going to be a different planet. It's a show driven by the characters, so if you don't like the characters then you won't like the show.

Wander Over Yonder is one awesome show. It has the same creativeness I've come to expect from Craig. From having three adorable girls made by Chemical X, to a home for imaginary friends, and now travelers from space stopping a villain with any crazy means possible, I welcome Wander Over Yonder as one of my favorite cartoons, and another hit by Craig. I hope the ratings are great.

• Like 1