• Advertisement

Wander Over Yonder

Clappy

51 minutes ago, Haydenthenipperkin said:

One more season. I want to pull off a Kim Possible style miracle.

https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

Ewww, change.org.

I mean, I can't be too harsh on this, but if WOY S3 would happen, it would definitely be a miracle.

Edited by thekidsArentAlright

(Some eps are empty cause I missed them or need a rewatch)

The Picnic: Good
The Greatest: Good
The Egg: Good
The Fugitives: Good
The Good Deed; Meh (Sorry that ending joke killed the ep)
The Pet: 
The Prisoner: Great
The Bad Guy: Good
The Troll: Great
The Box: Great
The Hat: Good
The Little Guy: Great
The Ball: Meh
The Bounty: Great
The Hero: Great
The Birthday Bash:
The Nice Guy:
The Time Bomb: Good
The Tourist: Bad (lol this really deserved 22 minutes)
The Day: Great
The Night: Good
The Lonely Planet: Great
The Brainstorm: Great
The Toddler: Bad
The Fancy Party: Good
The Epic Quest: Great
The Void: Good
The Party Animal: Good
The Gift 2: Great
The Date: Great
The Buddies: Good
The Liar: Meh
The Stray: Meh
The Big Job: Meh
The Helper:
The Funk: Great
The Enemies: Great
The Rider: Meh
The Gift: Great

The Greatest Hater: Great
The Big Day: Great
The Breakfast: Good
The Fremergency Fronfract: Great
The Boy Wander: Great
The Wanders: Good
The Axe: Great
The Loose Screw: Meh
The It: Great
The Cool Guy: Great
The Catatastrophe: Meh
The Rager: Good
The Good Bad Guy: Good
The Battle Royal: Great
The Matchmaker: Great
The New Toy: Great
The Black Cube: Meh
The Eye on the Skullship: Great
The Secret Planet: Good
The Bad Hatter: Good
The Hole....Lotta Nuthin: Great
The Show Stopper: Good
The Cartoon: Great (best ep)
The Bot: Great: (only ep to end on a genuinely sad note)
The Family Reunion: Meh (the ending was great, especially with Sylvia abd her dad....too bad the build up made no sense and was boring)
The Rival: Good
My Fair Hatey: Great
The Legend: Great
The Bad Neighbors: Great
The Party Poopers: Bad
The Waste of Time: Good
The Hot Shot: Good
The Night Out: Meh (sorry but Sylvia was doing a bunch of immoral things, even before she stood up to Dominator)
The Search for Captain Tim: Great
The Heebie Jeebies: Meh
The Sick Day: Good
The Sky Guy: Good (Sylvia was a dick to the wizard guy tho)
The Robomechabotatron: Great
The Flower: Great
The End of the Galaxy: Great

Top 10
10 The It
9 The Gift 
8 The Battle Royal 
7 The Boy Wander 
6 The Axe
5 The New Toy
4 The Brainstorm 
3 The Eye on the Skullship 
2 My Fair Hatey 
1 The Cartoon 

I love the show, especially season 2. Season 1 was still solid, but some of the Wander/Sylvia solo episodes felt like diet Adventure Time. There were also others that were pretty annoying or obnoxious. I think the reason season 2 was better is because of the increased focus on Hater and Peepers, who are in my opinion the best characters of the show. The only knock I have against season 2 is that they made Hater dumber when compared to season 1. This isn't a huge deal because dumb Hater still had spectacular episodes like The New Toy and The Axe, but besides the final, Hater was a pretty big joke in season 2 compared to season 1. This allowed for more aggressive Peepers, which is always a plus, but it is interesting to see their relationship earlier on in episodes like The Bounty and The Prisoner, vs their relationship in season 2 in episodes like The New Toy and The Bad Hatter (where Peepers actively orders around Hater). Overall though, these 2 characters make Wander for me. My top 5 is all episodes about them, and they make the show hilarious and entertaining. The Wander and Sylvia episodes do shine, like in The Flower and The Box, but most of my favorite moments of the show are usually with Hater and Peepers. Enough of me gushing about those 2, the rest of the show is well made. The animation looks amazing. It is colorful and vibrant. I also love the sound design and music in the show, which usually I never notice. The stories can sometimes be hit or miss, especially in season 1 where the stories are too bare bones. In season 2, I usually never noticed any pacing problems. However, despite some flaws, I really love a lot of it, and I hope one day the show can get a season 3 (or a Hater/Peepers spin off), cause the show is really something special.

also I will leave this here https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

• Thanks 1

I think I can post my thoughts too here,I have already a scorecards for both 2 seasons so go ahead for specific opinions of episodes:

Spoiler

4h3ZTHR.jpg

0b4k2lA.jpg

On the surface:This is a truly Great show.Season 1 might has a few stinkers at times,but Season 2 took qualities as high as possible(besides maybe animation look a bit cheaper at first episodes,but it’s more like a nitpick).I absolutely adore the creativity and charm of this universe,the humor and character are spot on as well.