• Advertisement

Newborn Baby Flushed in Toilet

sbl

That's pretty evil. Poor child, rest in peace to him. :(

The article says he was found alive. Regardless, he should be placed in foster care. It's likely the parents were trying to "dump" him. I hope they're eventually prosecuted. What they did was twisted to say the least.

This is absolutely sick, there are millions of children who do not have parents, this world is already damn overpopulated, but you SELFISHLY have your own and FLUSH IT DOWN A GODDAMN TOILET. Shame on those "parents".

The article says he was found alive. Regardless, he should be placed in foster care. It's likely the parents were trying to "dump" him. I hope they're eventually prosecuted. What they did was twisted to say the least.

From what I read in the article, it's the "One Child Law". Why doesn't China just open up an adoption center though...

This is just sad, I'm sure the parents had something to do with this, especially if they did something against China's one child policy, which would explain why this happened. Then again, its just a matter of understanding the situation from one perspective because there's different factors to this.