• Advertisement

WELCOME TO CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY!

Ron

Lol this should be interesting...

Don't worry, I have to do homework all day so I'm not gonna ban too many people. Just some of the ones I don't like.

But we will have to do something about this pesky "spongebobuniverse" name. And site. And rules. And get rid of teams. And switch back to forumotion as a server so we can get a chatbox again.

Mwuahahaha.

• Like 1

Don't worry, I have to do homework all day so I'm not gonna ban too many people. Just some of the ones I don't like.

But we will have to do something about this pesky "spongebobuniverse" name. And site. And rules. And get rid of teams. And switch back to forumotion as a server so we can get a chatbox again.

Mwuahahaha.

...and you're an admin for a day, congrats dude.

Mwuahahaha.

when we were on forumotion, weren't you totally anti-chatbox? I thought I remember you calling it "superfluous" among other adjectives. lol.