• Advertisement

WELCOME TO CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY!

Ron

To make it feel more like the forummotion forum.

• Colour of Manager will return to Red.
  • Colour of Cashier will return to Blue.
  • The Rank badges will return.
  • Good Noodles, Krusty Krushers and Fry Cooks will return.
  • terminoob becomes Manager again.

To make it feel more like the forummotion forum.

• Colour of Manager will return to Red.
  • Colour of Cashier will return to Blue.
  • The Rank badges will return.
  • Good Noodles, Krusty Krushers and Fry Cooks will return.
  • terminoob becomes Manager again.

lol :P it will take TOO MUCH work for staff to do :P

Well guys, allow for me to introduce some of those plans Dylan was talking about when he made this thread:

-You know The Industrial Park over there and how it doesn't increase your post count? Well for TODAY ONLY, your post count will go up whenever you post there.

-Expect 100 doubloons to be added to your accounts before the day is over if you are online today. :)

-This next idea came from our beloved chairwoman Unlimitedcha. We are going to have screenings of movies and tv shows located on YouTube in The Industrial Park and hold live commentaries, which means you can post along as you watch.

-A posting party. Pretty much we would appreciate it if you guys posted your hearts out on the forums today. As we are going to try and make a push to getting to 300,000 universal posts. To make this task even more possible, I am willing to hand out 10,000 of my own doubloons if we do hit that milestone today. I know it seems daunting, but hopefully my incentive will make this milestone at least get attempted. :smirk:

-Jjs will host weekly SpongeBob Jeopardy tonight. We would sincerely appreciate it if we possibly get an amazing turnout tonight. :)

-And to top this wonderful day off right, we will be holding the first SBC All-Nighter since December 1, 2012. So let's carry this magic until the wee hours of Sunday morning...if possible!

• Like 7

Well guys, allow for me to introduce some of those plans Dylan was talking about when he made this thread:

-You know The Industrial Park over there and how it doesn't increase your post count? Well for TODAY ONLY, your post count will go up whenever you post there.

-Expect 100 doubloons to be added to your accounts before the day is over if you are online today. :)

-This next idea came from our beloved chairwoman Unlimitedcha. We are going to have screenings of movies and tv shows located on YouTube in The Industrial Park and hold live commentaries, which means you can post along as you watch.

-A posting party. Pretty much we would appreciate it if you guys posted your hearts out on the forums today. As we are going to try and make a push to getting to 300,000 universal posts. To make this task even more possible, I am willing to hand out 10,000 of my own doubloons if we do hit that milestone today. I know it seems daunting, but hopefully my incentive will make this milestone at least get attempted. :smirk:

-Jjs will host weekly SpongeBob Jeopardy tonight. We would sincerely appreciate it if we possibly get an amazing turnout tonight. :)

-And to top this wonderful day off right, we will be holding the first SBC All-Nighter since December 1, 2012. So let's carry this magic until the wee hours of Sunday morning...if possible!

So... uh... that's a no on me being the one and only admin for the day?