• Advertisement

The Golden Community Awards IV: VOTE!

Ron

Best Storyline? THAT'S IT!? AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH WITH SBU, THAT'S THE ONLY THING I'M NOMINATED FOR-...yeah, I'm still content. I'll PM my votes soon.

I didn't get a nomination for any category. XP I am glad though that lots of other people got nominated.

I didn't get a nomination for any category. XP I am glad though that lots of other people got nominated.

do you have multiple spin offs? if not,then go into the spin off buisness for next time and you'll be nominated with some help.

Honestly, I'm just happy I was even nominated. The fact that I was acknowledged as a nominee in several categories is enough for me. Also, guys, when you're PMing your votes, please vote in both the Member/Art categories even if you don't read spin offs or lits. Just pick one. :)

• Like 3

i'm not voting because i'm stuck on this and i want to see you're opinions about my spinoffs

Honestly, I'm just happy I was even nominated. please vote in both the Member/Art categories even if you don't read spin offs or lits. Just pick one. :)

thank you for that Dylan because i want to know eveeryones opinion and how i can make my spinoffs better.

i'm not voting because i'm stuck on this and i want to see you're opinions about my spinoffs

thank you for that Dylan because i want to know eveeryones opinion and how i can make my spinoffs better.

You're abstaining from voting for what reason...?

no, i just wanted to know because if so, then everything would be tied with 1 vote each.

You aren't the only person voting. Vote in each category for someone other than yourself. That's how this works. :P