• Advertisement

The Golden Community Awards IV: VOTE!

Ron

Adventures in the Underground City

What's in store for the rest of the season?

Plankton tries to become majority shareholder of the Krusty Krab in "Stock What You're Doing" whilst in "Undercover Sponge", Spongebob goes undercover in order to retrieve the worst patty he's ever created that's being delivered to a very special person.

In "The Beginning of the End" we rewind the day to discover who destroyed the Krusty Krab and Mermaid Man falls for Spongebob's Grandma in "When a Mermaid Man Loves a Woman".

Spongebob tries to bring together the members of Sea Beetles for a concert in "Band on the Run" whilst in "Minority RePat", Patrick tries to increase his intelligence but ends up knowing the answers to things before they are even asked.

Sandy is ordered to build robotic versions of all her friends in "I, SpongeBot" and Spongebob's sworn enemy returns, and we learn why he holds such a huge grudge in "Hater Gonna Hate".

Sandy and Plankton's creations cause trouble in "Living in the Shadows" and the little green cyclops also tries to use a device to relieve the same day, everyday - which doesn't go quite to plan.

In the season finale, the whole gang find themselves in the middle of a murder-mystery when they get lost on route to a hotel..

---

Season 6 continues with "Sweet as Bunny", a special Easter episode, on March the 31st!

• Like 5

Hello everybody! :D Welcome to the 4th Golden Community Awards. I'm your host, Panama Red. :) This time around, YOU (the Community!) nominated all of the nominees (instead of the hosts choosing the nominees like in past awards) and chose the winners. Without further ado, here are the winners...

BEST MEMBER

The nominees are... Wumbology, Clappy, jjsthekid, OMJ, Unlimited Cha

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Clappy!

YrZ2nGw.png

BEST DEBATER

The nominees are... Wumbology, iDylan, hilaryfan80, Clappy, and Aquatic Nuggets!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

iDylan!

VR7FmNj.png

FUNNIEST MEMBER

The nominees are... ssj4gogita4, ExKizuna, JCM, Elastic Dog, and OMJ!

(Can't wait to see who wins this one... and the winner is...)

Spoiler

OMJ!

uzjZUoP.png

MOST UNIQUE USERNAME

The nominees are... Dr. Sex, CrushingMayhem, AcidicDragon, UnlimitedCha, and Aquatic Nuggets!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Aquatic Nuggets (narrowly, the vote was 10-7 with Dr. Sex being the runner-up)!

BZEFnm4.png

MOST SERIOUS MEMBER

The nominees are... Wumbo, iDylan, hilaryfan80, jjsthekid, and teenj12!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

iDylan!

f5wDyk9.png

KINDEST MEMBER

The nominees are (all girls, apparently)... Smiles, Cha, SG12, Teddie, and CF!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Smiles!

bjuDUDH.png

MOST ACTIVE MEMBER

The nominees are... Clappy, Smiles, Crushing, Cha, and OMJ!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

OMJ!

V5re7MD.png

MATUREST MEMBER

The nominees are... iDylan, terminoob, Wumbology, jjsthekid, and Clappy!

Spoiler

Clappy!

8NYob0h.png

MOST CONTRIBUTIVE MEMBER

The nominees are... hilaryfan80, iDylan, Aquatic Nuggets, CNF1, and jjsthekid!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

hilaryfan80!

j5lwLTZ.png

MOST CREATIVE MEMBER

The nominees are... Shinya, OMJ, JCM, Jelly, and Cha!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Jelly!

fvjc1Hw.png

Congratulations to all the winners! Now time for the Arts Categories! ^_^

BEST NEW CREATION

The nominees are... Island by Shinya, Patrick in the Future by TrophyStealer, Undersea Mysteries Incorporated by jjsthekid, Survive Kelp Forest by iDylan, and Krab Tales by Clappy!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Island by Shinya!

CAsscBj.png

BEST CREATION

The nominees are... Skodwarde by Clappy/Wumbo/OMJ, Rise of the Planet of the Jellyfish by Max, Adventures in the Underground City by Sabre, and Team SpongeBob by teenj12!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Skodwarde by Clappy/Wumbo/OMJ!

W2382CL.png

BEST ENDED CREATION

The nominees are... Bikini Top by that70sguy92, Flea On Dog With Blog by Dragiiin123, The Walking Sponge by OMJ, Rusty's Raping Rampage by Elastic Dog, and Dimension Hopper Pants by Aquatic Nuggets!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Rusty's Raping Rampage by Elastic Dog!

ETpYSLQ.png

BEST PILOT

The nominees are... LOTUS by iDylan, the Island Pilot by Shinya, Flea on Dog with Blog Pilot, Sneaking Suspicion (The Aquatic Avenger) by JCM, and Light My Fire (S(lums)BC) by OMJ!

Spoiler

Light My Fire, S(lums)BC, by OMJ! (won by a landslide, too)

j0YAvZI.png

BEST STORYLINE

The nominees are Storm Racers by jjsthekid, One Time SpongeBob Characters by Wumbo, Rise of the Planet of the Jellyfish by Maxwell, DHP by Aquatic Nuggets, Island by Shinya, and Underwater Survivor by Steel Sponge!

Spoiler

DHP by AN!

z2I10TO.png

BEST LOCATION

The nominees are... Karate Island (Team SpongeBob), the Storm Racers location, JCMovies Location, and Coral Drive (Coral Drive)!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

JCMoives by JCM!

MjIhWUQ.png

Most Well-Written

The nominees are... Patrick's Big Break by Wumbo, The Killer Krab by CNF1, Adventures in the Underground City by Sabre, and DHP by Aquatic Nuggets!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

The Killer Krab by CNF1!

7PU7vFf.png

MOST CREATIVE

The nominees are An Untold Death by AcidicDragon, DHP by AN, Killer Krabs by OMJ, SBCinema by Clappy, and Storm Racers by jjsthekid!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

An Untold Death by AcidicDragon!

QpJzDtg.png

BEST EPISODE

The nominees are... An Untold Death by Acidic Dragon, Separation (Island) by Shinya, No Animals Were Harmed in the Making of This Episode (Cyberpunk) by JCM, Rise of the Planet of the Jellyfish Chapter I by Max, The Killer Krab Finale 4 by OMJ, and DHP Finale Part 2 by Aquatic Nuggets!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Separation from the show Island by Shinya!

ahTwgBy.png

BEST NEW CREATOR

The nominees are... CNF1, Max, Shinya, AcidicDragon, and Teddie's Last Stand!

And the winner is...

Spoiler

CNF1!

XHGrNxU.png

HALL OF FAME

HONORARY CREATOR AWARD

Congratulations to the other nominees (Clappy, jjsthekid, and Wumbology!)

wbiK860.png

HONORARY SHOW AWARD

Congratulations to the other nominees (Bikini top, Rusty's Raping Rampage, and Skodwarde!)

dL07j4G.png

HONORARY STAFF AWARD

Congratulations to the other nominees (hilaryfan80 and jjsthekid!)

XrE0tUe.png

Congratulations to everybody who won, and THANK YOU to everyone who voted! :) This has been an amazing GCAs, can't wait until next time! ^_^ Feel free to put your awards in your signatures, avatar, on your profile, or wherever! :D

Thank you!!!

• Like 8

I won for Best New Creator omg! :D Thank you guys! And I technically won Killer Krab's too, since I own the rights. But yeah, thanks everyone and congrats to all the winners!

(EDIT: Apologizes to OMJ for the Killer Krab award, even though I own the rights, it was your creation, and we could have shared the award. Thanks for making such a great show. It shall continue someday. #Killer Krab 2013)

• Like 3

I won for Best New Creator omg! :D Thank you guys! And I technically won Killer Krab's too, since I own the rights. But yeah, thanks everyone and congrats to all the winners!

(EDIT: Apologizes to OMJ for the Killer Krab award, even though I own the rights, it was your creation, and we could have shared the award. Thanks for making such a great show. It shall continue someday. #Killer Krab 2013)

congrats CNF :D you deserved it :)