• Advertisement

Things that have been mentioned on the show you wish would have more coverage

E.V.I.L.

Long topic name, but whatever. What is something mentioned on this show you've wished the show would explore in more depth.

Number 1 for me is this supposed "War" Mr. Krabs fought. This has to mean a few things, of course. Mr. Krabs is old, his mother is REALLY OLD, the characters could be older than we think, and maybe this war may be a reason for a lot of things in this show. I've always found locations like Jellyfish Fields interesting as it looks like it could have easily been a battlefield. I honestly don't have a clue though.

What do you guys think or whatever the word is? tongue.png

The Chum Famine of '59. Nobody's taken a break at the Krusty Krab since then and we don't know why.

in jellyfish hunter spongebob had lunch breaks. in later episodes squidward has breaks. wait what episode is the Chum Famine of 59 mentioned?

in jellyfish hunter spongebob had lunch breaks. in later episodes squidward has breaks. wait what episode is the Chum Famine of 59 mentioned?

Hooky could easily come before those episodes chronologically.

I'm pretty sure that was the cheesiest, dumbest joke to come out of season 4. Well... some are worse.

You're the cheesiest, dumbest joke to come out of season 4. I am totally joking by the way.

Number 1 for me is this supposed "War" Mr. Krabs fought. This has to mean a few things, of course. Mr. Krabs is old, his mother is REALLY OLD

Not necessarily. How do you know about undersea wars and when they happened?

Jellyfish Fields interesting as it looks like it could have easily been a battlefield. I honestly don't have a clue though.

What do you guys think or whatever the word is? tongue.png

Well if it means anything the reenactment of the battle of Bikini Bottom was in Jellyfish Fields.

Probably the age of Grandpappy the Pirate since Mr. Krabs and his mom are old, it makes me wonder how is he even alive at such age.

Mrs. Puff's husband is another mystery in my opinion, since Spongebob said that she doesn't like to talk about it even though they showed a clip of it. I'd also like to see an appearance of Ukelele Bottom since Patrick mentioned that city once.

Patrick said he would have a krabby patty to hang around with, as said in "To Love a Patty." Did that not happen due to a strict change of plot or something?

It happened because To Love a Patty is a terrible episode. Next question.

Yes but keep in mind this war was before Mr Krabs. Krusty Krab days, and he had a retirement home before the many years of KK.

You're right about that, I also think that the time that he went to the war and the days that he founded the Krusty Krab don't add up considering he had to be an adult to participate in that war. If Mr. Krabs is almost 70 years old, then he must had been a teenager when he fought.