• Advertisement

Things that have been mentioned on the show you wish would have more coverage

E.V.I.L.

You're right about that, I also think that the time that he went to the war and the days that he founded the Krusty Krab don't add up considering he had to be an adult to participate in that war. If Mr. Krabs is almost 70 years old, then he must had been a teenager when he fought.

Then it's obvious crabs have very long lifespans? Lol.

Well I searched about the lifespan of Crabs and apparently they live for about 20 years, so the theory is left on debate. Then again, it's a cartoon, anything could happen.

Time is so slow in Bikini Bottom that 1 second for us is about 0.0000001 seconds for them? :P

More of other characters' families, such as Squidward, Sandy, and Plankton. I wish that had more coverage.

\

They had a picture book about each character's fathers, but I do not think that counts.

But was Mr. Krabs ever married? Did she divorce him later or did she die? We know Mr.Krabs has an interest in women because he liked Mrs. Puff once.

I remember hearing from somewhere online that said a book said that Mrs. Krabs was deceased. I could actually research more of his and get back to you guys.

I think that guy should've got the job, or at least got hired as a temp.

Yes, definitely more politics.

Theres a royal family, but theres a mayor of Bikini Bottom and New Kelp City, and I'd like to know why there are so few of the characters species on the show?

As in, we've only ever seen Sponges in Spongebobs family, and such. There was that ONE cameo of another Starfish in the episode where Spongebob and Patrick had an epic game of hide and seek, though.

There was that ONE cameo of another Starfish in the episode where Spongebob and Patrick had an epic game of hide and seek, though.

and in chocolate with nuts, a different starfish.

Yes, definitely more politics.

Theres a royal family, but theres a mayor of Bikini Bottom and New Kelp City, and I'd like to know why there are so few of the characters species on the show?

I don't think politics are really a subject for a kids show but you have a point in saying that they should show more of the royal family. Then again, Neptune is the king of the sea. Which would make Bikini Bottom as a city that's part of a kingdom, there's many theories but this is just my take.

And then theres 'Rule of Dumb' where Patrick gets announced KING OF BIKINI BOTTOM and then later it turns out he and Gary are cousins, and GARYS THE KING, even though THERES A MAYOR AND A ROYAL FAMILY ANYWAY, SO HOW THE TARTAR SAUCE DOES THIS WHOLE KING OF THE SEA AND LEADERSHIP WORK UNDER BIKINI ATOLL? GRRR

• Like 1

And then theres 'Rule of Dumb' where Patrick gets announced KING OF BIKINI BOTTOM and then later it turns out he and Gary are cousins, and GARYS THE KING, even though THERES A MAYOR AND A ROYAL FAMILY ANYWAY, SO HOW THE TARTAR SAUCE DOES THIS WHOLE KING OF THE SEA AND LEADERSHIP WORK UNDER BIKINI ATOLL? GRRR

Probably it's a regional monarchy kinda like some countries today. Which would make King Neptune, the overall King of a "country" of the sea.