• Advertisement

151a. New Fish in Town

Jjs Goodman

Why do I always forget this episode's title? I liked this episode idea a lot. Squidward should always have more buddies besides Frank from Dying for Pie. The episode itself was fun and I thought Howard was a likeable guy. Towards the ending it felt a bit rushed, but the episode actually kept my full interest. I don't understand why Squidward was so mean to Howard towards the end, who cares if he wants to enjoy the little things like bubbles and what not? It's not like Howard would likely change completely because of that. The cliff scenes reminded me of that cliff Jellyfishing.

Overall 9/10

Well, you feel strongly about that. >.>

Alright episode, I wouldn't want him to stay on their road, but it would've been nice if he'd got to hang out with Squidward sometime or made some cameos.

7/10

It was alright. I didn't like this episode much but It's not one of the worst season 7 episodes. I thought some parts were boring and SpongeBob and Patrick were a little annoying in this episode. I really liked Howard and I hope he will be friends with Squidward again and I hope Howard doesn't act like SpongeBob and Patrick or hate them. Some parts were funny like Howard acting like SpongeBob and Patrick, the running gag that a character jumping off a cliff, Squidward building stuff and Squidward trying to pop the bubble. It was an okay season 7 episode and It's not worth watching again. 6.5/10

EDIT : Once again, my thoughts changed. This episode was funny for most part but It's still not one of the best season 7 episodes. 8.5/10.

On 12/17/2012 at 8:48 PM, jjsthekid said:

Discuss it here.

I actually loved this episode. It felt very pre-movie like and it was a pretty interesting idea, and it had many funny parts. It felt like a less annoying version of Good Neighbors, and a much better one at that. 9/10

lmao what the actual hell was I on

• Sad 1
  • God Himself 1

Easily one of the most boring episodes this show has ever produced. No spice is added to make the events more interesting and it just all feels like a bunch of wasted potential. They really could've done so much more with this episode, the concept is ripe for having tons of great gags, but sadly that's not what this is. It's not terrible by any means, there are definitely far worse episodes in the atrocious Season 7, but it's still very poor.

3.9/10