• Advertisement

Patchy

I like Patchy as a character. His Spongebob obsession is funny, and I like how he's supposed to be a parody of those old, crappy Live Action 80's TV Shows. :P He can be irritating sometimes (Atlantis Squarepantis was by far his worst appearance), but he really shines when he's written well (Truth Or Square, Part Pooper Pants, Christmas Who?). It's a shame we haven't seen him since Season 6.

Patchy's a pretty blegh host, I have some tolerance in him, when he's written well, he's good, when he's just lazily written, wrecks a part of the episode. Wonder why we haven't seen him in a while?

I think he's funny and eccentric. He can make me laugh sometimes, but other times...meh. But I like him, he's tolerable. I do wish instead of him taking time away from the plot of the episode or animation they would include him in something else.

Guest hilaryfan80

Sometimes I kind of wonder how Patchy became the SpongeBob fan club president. When I was little, I also wanted to join it. :lol:

He's definitely under-appreciated, though.

I don't mind Patchy in Christmas Who and Shanghaied, but in episodes like Friend or Foe, The Sponge Who Can Fly, Atlantis Squarepantis, and Truth or Square, he justs interrupts the specials when I don't give a **** about him, I just want them to go to the special. It justs feels like filler to me. :/