• Advertisement

And In Entertainment News...

terminoob

Not happy about this Family Guy release, I downloaded a copy of this episode that was recorded on the BBC channel in the U.K. and this episode didn't make me laugh at all. They seriously expect someone to pay $10 for a dvd with one episode on it that wasn't even funny. It also made me mad in the end (Spoilers Alert) Peter announces in the last 3 seconds of the episode that they went through with the abortion after her friend died. Family Guy has sucked these last 2 seasons it's just not the same show anymore and they need to stop expressing their political beliefs in the show instead of adding jokes, I don't need to sit there for 5 minutes to hear why Brian's an atheist, they're completely biased with their beliefs, they only make fun of what other people believe and i've never heard them make fun of their beliefs, Never. That's only one of the reasons why I prefer South Park anyday, at least they can make fun of themselves while making fun of others, come to think of it on South Park nobody is ever spared, anything that can made fun of South Park will do it, nobody can complain about being offended by South Park when they've made fun of everbody else already.

Britney Spears will be appearing on the Glee episode paying tribute to her, airing later this year. This episode will have the Glee kids hallucinating under dental anesthesia, and will not mention the pop queen's personal life.

One Tree Hill and Life Unexpected, two shows from The CW barely holding on, will soon be having a crossover.

TBS is in negotiations to pick up Ice Cube's Are We There Yet? for another NINETY EPISODES. That would mean a hundred episodes for the infant show. I can't be the only one confused here.

Entourage will officially be ending after Season 8.

New regulars for the new season of Glee are... Mike O'Malley (Burt Hummel, Kurt's dad), Naya Rivera (Santana Lopez), and Heather Morris (Brittany). Glee is returning for its second season on September 21st.

Ratings are good for Gordon Ramsay's new hit, MasterChef. Expect a second season.

The winner of Hell's Kitchen 7 is...

Spoiler

Holli Ugalde

! Congratulations and good luck with your new position as head chef at Savoy!

The judges for the tenth season of tired reality show American Idol are: Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, and Steven Tyler. Someone please cancel this show.

The Secret Life of the American Teenager is doing well in ratings, but there is no official announcement on whether or not a fourth season of the show is in the works.

---

Thoughts?

Cougar Town's first season came to DVD today! Here is the package art:

CougarTown_S1.jpg

The show stars Courteney Cox (Friends), Christa Milley (Scrubs), Busy Philips (Freaks and Geeks), and more wonderful faces in the lovely ensemble cast.

Will anyone be picking this up?

DVDS RELEASED TODAY:

Lost: The Final Season (DVD and Blu-Ray)

Lost: The Complete Collection (DVD and Blu-Ray)

Gossip Girl: Season Three (DVD)

The Simpsons: Season Thirteen (DVD, Blu-Ray, and Limited Edition Ralph Head Edition)

Anyone purchasing any of these?

DVDS RELEASED TODAY:

Lost: The Final Season (DVD and Blu-Ray)

Lost: The Complete Collection (DVD and Blu-Ray)

Gossip Girl: Season Three (DVD)

The Simpsons: Season Thirteen (DVD, Blu-Ray, and Limited Edition Ralph Head Edition)

Anyone purchasing any of these?

I'll probably get The Simpsons: Season 13 because I'm a diehard Simpsons fan. 619897.gif

Im gonna get the complete Lost: The Complete Collection... most likely.

You're a fan of Lost now? 125508.gif

Chuck has just received an order for 11 additional episodes this season, bringing Season 4's total to 24. Chase also received 9 more episodes, and Undercovers received 4 more.

Raising Hope will have an hour-long Halloween episode next week, after Glee's Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Glee's Mark Salling will soon be releasing a solo album.

The Event, Outsourced, and Law & Order: Los Angeles have been renewed for full 22 episode first seasons, which could be bad for Community (305752.gif) and Parks and Recreation.

Modern Family is this season's best show in DVR & Adults 18-49 ratings.

Which could lead to him being fired from the show.

I'm annoyed at being the only Glee fan that loves that news.

I'd heard those rumors weren't true, and that the cast and crew has been supportive of it. And I still kind of like Puck, but he got annoying towards the end of S1.