• Advertisement

And In Entertainment News...

terminoob

Just post things about stuff happening to TV shows, or TV shows about to come.

- Idol is being reduced by 90 minutes next season, for reasons I cannot remember

- Hell's Kitchen will be back in early June, and will finish before the fall schedule

- Glee has caught it's Hail Mary pass by gaining the coveted time slot after the Superbowl, and will be taken Hell's Kitchen spot in the fall schedule [with no mid-season break!]

- Futurama is returning next month

- Pokemon will end this fall and will start it's new saga the week after this one ends [in Japan, of course]

And... that's all I got. Feel free to post whatever.

The LOST series finale airs tonight at 9pm on ABC. Preceding it is a marathon of LOST, showing every season 6 episode [aside from the finale, of course.]

The clock on 24 will finally stop tomorrow night at 8pm on Fox, as this series is also coming to a close with a 2 hour series finale.

The season finale of Glee will air June 1st [or 15th, depending on whether or not the episode "Funk" will premier], where Vocal Adrenaline and New Directions compete at Regionals.

The Simpsons will be having their own season finale tonight at 8pm on Fox with the episode "Judge Me Tender".

Spoiler
Spoiler
The LOST series finale airs tonight at 9pm on ABC. Preceding it is a marathon of LOST, showing every season 6 episode [aside from the finale, of course.]
I've been watching LOST sice it began. It's sad to see it go. 285539.gif285539.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
I've been watching LOST sice it began. It's sad to see it go. 285539.gif285539.gif
Since you were 8?

I watched it until about midway through the second season. I started feeling mindfucked.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Wow really? I just asked for explanation from my dad.
It just really jumped all over the place. And from what I've heard, I made the right decision leaving when I did.

Spoiler
Spoiler
It just really jumped all over the place. And from what I've heard, I made the right decision leaving when I did.
It did jump, but this series finale better explain everything. If it leaves us on an everlasting Cliff-hanger, there will be blood.

NEWS--

Glee was just picked up for a third season. Before the second season even started? You bet. Now let's just hope the ratings don't slip and it will stick around for a long, long time.

Spoiler
Spoiler
NEWS--

Glee was just picked up for a third season. Before the second season even started? You bet. Now let's just hope the ratings don't slip and it will stick around for a long, long time.

New Directions is losing Regionals.

Mark my words.

Spoiler
Spoiler

If they don't lose, then what will the next two seasons be about?

Most of the second season would be preparing for Nationals, if they win Regionals. The third season... who knows. They could think of something.

There's no guarantee on anything, but you're probably right. But it would only take them half a season to prep up for Regionals again, unless they have to start all over and win Sectionals once more.

There are 2 candidates so far to replace Simon Cowell next season on American Idol. Executive producer Simon Fuller is eyeing both Elton John and Madonna for the job.

There's also chatter that since both other original judges will be gone (and a rock is smarter), Randy Jackson may not be around next season. Fuller is considering firing him in an effort to 'revamp the show.' My fingers are crossed, dawg.