• Advertisement

Steel Reviews Animated Stuff and What Not

Steel Sponge

LQNqmgYylN0

Rad review, btw. I kinda wanna check it out myself.

I've actually seen the Legend Goes On if memory serves, it really is that bad. Yet somehow, the other animated Titanic movie with superior animation manages to be worse... Good review btw, Steel.

Doesn't writing bad reviews make everything 10x entertaining to write about? Awesome work Steel and I would definitely review Fritz once you get the chance if I were you.

A movie consisting of six shorts that eschews traditional animation with supernatural and darker themes such as alien abduction and spiritual rebirth.

Just looked it up, why the fuck haven't I heard of this? Sounds fantastic. Czech animation <3

Netflix, my braddah.

Too bad I don't have Netflix.

So yeah, if Felix the Cat were to return in my sight, I'd have to make a quick delivery on reviewing it. On the other hand, expecting something else from me to review next Thursday. Plus, why am I being taunted into reviewing old, ghetto, and cult animated movies all the same with critically panned ones? Then again, I'd review anything I want.

Well, now would be the time to make a list of future animated movie/show reviews:

Cult Movies:

The Nine Lives of Frtiz the Cat (depending on the availability)

Fire & Ice (Thank goodness there's a full movie on Youtube)

Haunted World of El Superbeasto (Unsure if it's a Cult, but...*browses Rotten Tomatoes* ZOMG, Doug Lawrence was actually involved with this movie!? Again, depends on availability)

The Black Cauldron

Old and/or Ghetto Movies:

Cartoon Noir (Again, depends on availability)

The Adventures of the American Rabbit

Felidae (if I survive through it)

Other Movies:

Digimon: The Movie (beginning to watch through this on Youtube) (Alongside a mini-review on Angela Anaconda)

---

There's also a surprise review I'm doing next Thursday, but it's still a suprise, my boys.