• Advertisement

Steel Reviews Animated Stuff and What Not

Steel Sponge

Well, Canada month should take a while. I also apologize for the lack of Christmas movie reviews. At this point, here's actually something different. This will be pretty much a "Review-until-if-I-see-if-it-lives-up-or-not" type of animated review rather than my original style. For this month, I will review...

250px-FOPnewLogo.png

Comprised of not two, not three, but SIX parts:

1. Showcase era

2. Classic era

3. Pre-hiatus era

4. Post-baby era

5. Wishology

6. The first live-action special

Alright, let's see what I'm going to explain through here.

When's Canada Month? I don't know at the moment. Are you ever going to get down to reviewing the Fairly Odd series? Yes, but I won't say when right now. When's that female reviewer contest? In a while, but I doubt I will have any competitors, so this will depend. Are you gonna stop giving us speculation and just start reviewing again? Sorta, but I'm at the route of returning.

Anyways, SPECULATION TIME!:

Spoiler
220px-Sonofthemask.jpg

It's live-action. But it has amounts of animation, it's about a cartoonist, sure I will review it soon.

220px-Secretofnimh2.jpg

The sequel to one of my all-time favorite movies. And of course, Don Bluth has nothing to do with this one. I would pretty much like to see what I'd think of this disasterous sequel.

No, this is not dead. But I will confirm that it's on hiatus for a while and I have some other things in mind. I may wring out another review this year, but currently, I'm not sure where to continue off and what to review next right now.