• Advertisement

Gravity Falls

Steel Sponge

"Here we go."

I got freakin' chills, man. The whole finale was pretty darn good, Dipper's personal arc was resolved in a sweet way, and that grappling hook cracked me right up. And that ending. Just...the ending. Can't wait for Season 2.

Alright so now we can begin the wild speculation as to what the hell was happening at the end.

Thoughts? Speculations? Wild and crazy implausible theories?

Spoiler

NIGHTMARE...GRAPPLING HOOK...UNDERWEAR SOOS...GNOMES VILLANS...GIDEON THEIR QUEEN......WENDY GETTING CHASED BY ROBBIE...WADDLES THE MASCOT.....DINER SOOS ON FIRE..STAN KISSING SOOS GRANDMA...GOING HOME...BUS DRIVER SOOS...BLEEDING...MABEL GETTING KIDNAPPED...FALLING ROBOT...DEAD GIDEON?...GIDEON IN JAIL...FRAUD...TYLER...FIXING MYSTERY SHACK...S FALLS DOWN AS USUAL...STAN...CALLING DIPPER...CRAZY...TAKING BOOK...2...3...VENDING MACHINE...ELEVATOR CODE...LEVEL...3...MYSTERIOUS ROOM...STAN HAS BOOK 1...MAP?...MYSTERIOUS THING...END CREDITS...GRAVITY FALLS WILL RETURN. 

^_^

Spoiler

Or it controls Bill.

Spoiler

Looking at how similar the circles on the machine are to the one that encircles Bill in the book, you're probably right.

But I love Blendin so much D:

I wonder where they're gonna go next though. Are they going to pursue a plot with McGucket now, or continue with Bill, or do something totally different?

Spoiler

Looking at how similar the circles on the machine are to the one that encircles Bill in the book, you're probably right.

But I love Blendin so much D:

I wonder where they're gonna go next though. Are they going to pursue a plot with McGucket now, or continue with Bill, or do something totally different?

Spoiler

Bill is watching them so he'll return. He is on stuff like the negative 12 bill so yeah it could happen and no pun with Bill intended

Spoiler

Bill is watching them so he'll return. He is on stuff like the negative 12 bill so yeah it could happen and no pun with Bill intended

Spoiler

He's also in every single episode so far, so, there's that.

And the fact that he just sorta disappeared without being defeated or anything. He's still dicking around somewhere. It's just a matter of when he wants to make his move.

Spoiler

He's also in every single episode so far, so, there's that.

And the fact that he just sorta disappeared without being defeated or anything. He's still dicking around somewhere. It's just a matter of when he wants to make his move.

Have you seen the finale yet Term?

Well, I saw the season finale. I missed out on Land Before Swine and Dreamscaperers, but I know what was going on right now.

I'd never thought I'd see that ending coming though, but furthermore, the season finale was perfect. I'll be waiting for Season 2.

I thought Gideon Rises episode was so awesome. The ending was the best part in my opinion. I can't wait to see season 2.

Tourist Trapped - 10/10

The Legend of the Gobblewonker - 10/10

Headhunters - 10/10

The Hand That Rocks the Mabel - 8.5/10

The Inconveniencing - 10/10

Dipper vs. Manliness - 9/10

Double Dipper - 9.5/10

Irrational Treasure - 10/10

The Time Traveler's Pig - 10/10

Fight Fighters - 10/10

Little Dipper - 9/10

Summerween - 10/10

Boss Mabel - 10/10

Bottomless Pit - 9/10 (Voice Over - 10/10, Soos' Really Great Pinball Story - 10/10, Trooth Ache - 7/10)

The Deep End - 10/10

Carpet Diem - 9/10

Boyz Crazy - 7.5/10

Land Before Swine - 9.5/10

Dreamscaperers - 10/10

Gideon Rises - 10/10

Season 1 - 9.5/10

I thought the episode itself was somewhat lacking in terms of... I don't know, something felt off. I think it would've done better as an hour-long finale versus being crammed into 30-minutes, it felt rushed.

However, the ending totally made up for it. Before it, I was thinking, 'if it ends here, I'm gonna die.' And then the ending happened and I was surprised they went as far as they did, I didn't think they were going to reveal as much as they did without actually revealing much; they handled that so craftily. 

So you know how the cipher in the season finale was "Search for the blind eye"? Well, It actually meant to search for it online.

Here's the website that I found.

http://searchfortheblindeye.com/

There is a A1Z26 Cipher on the website. (Ex: 1=A)

9-21-4-9-22-19-6 18-15-6-5-4

Once decoded, it says,

IUDIVSF ROFED

Now, this is a Atbash Cipher. (Ex: A=Z, B=Y)

Once decoded, it says,

RFWREHU ILUVW

It's a Caesar Cipher. Once decoded, it says, (Ex: A=X) 3 LETTERS BACK.

OCTOBER FIRST

On the site, click on the code, it says in red,

OCTOBER FIRST

It gave me chills.

What does this mean?

Also, On the site, Right click and press "Inspect Element"

It shows Bill made out of letters. But look closely, near the bottom of Bill, it says "QUESTIONS" and "DISTRACTINGOBJECTS".

I'll keep you guys with more updates and info on this site.

• Like 2