• Advertisement

Gravity Falls

Steel Sponge

I've never watched this show before but I just looked at the airing schedule and it looks so annoying?

The airing schedule is frustrating but I recommend it. Best animated show in television right now.
  • Like 1

I know everyone's all AHHHH ASKGEOGLJ BILL CIPHER and don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to seeing him again, but I also think it's pretty cool that Mabel, Candy, Grenda, and Wendy are going on their own adventure.

• Like 1

I know everyone's all AHHHH ASKGEOGLJ BILL CIPHER and don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to seeing him again, but I also think it's pretty cool that Mabel, Candy, Grenda, and Wendy are going on their own adventure.

I'd like to see some Mabel adventure too.

It seems like Gravity Falls is coming to an end. Not yet, this is not the last episode but it's coming soon.

"The Final Showdown" is not an offical name for the episode yet btw. Oh man, I'm so pumped for the new episode.

As for my thoughts on "Dipper and Mabel vs the Future", it hit me so deeply. It was so sad to see Mabel having her worst day of her life. NEVER TEAR TWINS APART, NEVER!!!

Hidden Content

Blending being posessed by Bill was predictable cuz it was obvious at the end of the ep and I was expecing Bill before even the ep started but It was unpredictable Bill choosed Blendin but it makes sense cuz he wears googles

I've got a BAD feeling that SOMEBODY is going to die before the season ends...I hope I'm wrong!

It was a technical joke, and if you paid attention carefully Stan fakes his death in "Not  What He Seems"

Other than that the only other two that come to my mind are either Bill Cipher or Gideon. But could Bill even die? Would he just cease to exsist, or like just lose his power and just disappear?