• Advertisement

Gravity Falls

Steel Sponge

Or you could just watch it online like I plan to do.

Don't wanna come across someone saying a spoiler or something, I guess I'm the cautious kind in this situation plus I can't predict the future. :P

I still need to see the mystery noir and Not What He Seems, but I can already say that I agree with some people that The Love God is the worst episode of Gravity Falls. While it's not bad, the plot is really lame and it reflects Regular Show's execution on the love story arc (even though they handled it better). I thought the characterization was uneven. Wendy feels out of character and even Mabel. Nevertheless, I still laughed/chuckled but I find the subplot to be better as there's more fun stuffs to it.

For this show, it is definitely my favorite cartoon of this current decade. Sorry Regular Show, but since you're not going nowhere balancing drama and humor, this show takes the cake because it does a good job on those two. They make an episode serious and story driven, but manage to add some jokes to it. I can say the same thing with Steven Universe, but it needs a little more humor.

This wasn't as epic as the last episode but it was really interesting to see Stan's backstory. Although I think the mysteries of Gravity Falls were explained too much in this episode and in the last and it kinda feels like the show is getting ready to end after season 2, I could be wrong and I hope we get more mysteries and a third season. We still have a few mysteries to find out like Bill and that's the one that I'm excited for the most. I gave this episode an A.

The last episode was one of the weakest season 2 episodes but it was still pretty funny and the end credit scene made me hyped for the next episode. I'm giving the episode a "A-"

As for Dungeons episode, it's one of my favorites from the show so far. So much hialrity, a great relationship between Dipper and Ford and the 4th wall jokes made me laugh a lot.

OH YEAH, I'M HYPED.

• Like 1