• Advertisement

Survivor (series)

Clappy

I want more than just one season of Spencer vs Tony. Their chemistry/rivalry is brilliant. These two are playing the game and I am loving this season so much because of it.

• Like 1

If Kass honestly thinks she can win the game, she's dead wrong.  She's got Sarah, Morgan, Jeramiah, and Tasha now who all won't vote for her.  Getting rid of Tasha was not the smartest move, the smartest move in the game right now (take it that Spencer wins the Immunity necklace Sunday), is to get out Trish, since she stayed loyal to her alliance, never lied to her alliance, and didn't piss anyone off.  My bet is for Woo, Trish, or Spencer to win if they made it to the final, which one of them will.

So compared to more recent season premieres, the new one was slightly lackluster...although I do admit I love the first challenge twist of competing one on one with your loved one. Hope they do that as often as they can this season.

• Like 1

John Rocker's logic behind his motives are head scratching...but that doesn't come as a surprise due to his past.

Oh and Val's two idol rumor has to be one of the worst lies ever conceived. Deserved to go after that bad play.

John is finally playing the game after constantly calling himself the swing vote. While this season is short on strategists (Josh and Jeremy were the only ones and somewhat Natalie), I love the unpredictability lately.

Spoiler

tumblr_nep1w9IkfR1sqbiv1o1_500.gif Keithy Baby will reign supreme

No offense but at this point I could care less. :P

This group of Survivors are just awful strategists. I guess Natalie is decent but even she screwed up last tribal when she could have just switched the blindside to Jaclyn.

At this point, it will probably be either Jon, Natalie, or Keith that wins since all 3 are getting Survivor's vintage winner's edit.