• Advertisement

Survivor (series)

Clappy

I would like to officially drop Kimmi as my winner pick because she's a huge scumbag

Monica did herself in by planning way too far ahead in front of her current alliance.  Kimmi was bold in her strategic gameplay and Monica was legitimately blindsided.

Also know who the evacuation is for next week.  That's what happens when you follow some Survivors on Twitter.

4 minutes ago, Hayden said:

Lmfao no that was the right move. Fishbach is a goat.

*fervently applauds episode*

Fishbach?  Goat?  He's the one who is targeting Joe's blindside that's bound to come.  He's playing the game and that makes him a goat?  Yeah he'll be Jeremy's goat but still lol the only goat this season is Wigglesworth, Keith, and maybe Joe if he doesn't actually try to get Fishbach out now that he knows he's targeting him.

1 minute ago, Clappy said:

Fishbach?  Goat?  He's the one who is targeting Joe's blindside that's bound to come.  He's playing the game and that makes him a goat?  Yeah he'll be Jeremy's goat but still lol the only goat this season is Wigglesworth, Keith, and maybe Joe if he doesn't actually try to get Fishbach out now that he knows he's targeting him.

Savage has played a million times better game than Steven ever could this season.  He was a clear easier win in my book.

Just now, Aya♥ said:

Savage has played a million times better game than Steven ever could this season.  He was a clear easier win in my book.

Not denying Savage's blindside wasn't a great move.  Just saying that Fishbach is reminding me a hell of a lot like Cochran the season he won it.

14 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Not denying Savage's blindside wasn't a great move.  Just saying that Fishbach is reminding me a hell of a lot like Cochran the season he won it.

I was very disappointed when Cochran won and would be even more if Fishbach won, can't stand his whiny bitch ass.

10 hours ago, Aya♥ said:

I was very disappointed when Cochran won and would be even more if Fishbach won, can't stand his whiny bitch ass.

Completely agree with this.  That's part of the reason why I still wished they blindsided his ass instead of Savage's. :P

I can't stand Fishbach. I liked him in Tocantins, but he's so... idk, he's like rubbing Styrofoam rubbing again a plastic surface. It's just annoying af. 

Loving Ciera - she came out of nowhere truly.

Last night was one of the best episodes of Survivor in recent memory. Perfect combination of humor, a nice balance of characters, exciting challenges, great gameplay, a tense tribal, and masterfully executed idol play. <3 This is shaping up to be a Top 5 season for me. 

Yeah this definitely has the potential to be a Top 5 season for me too if it keeps this great pace up.  Right now my Top 5 are:

1. Borneo

2. Fans vs Favorites

3. Heroes vs Villains

4. Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty

5. Blood vs Water