• Advertisement

Survivor (series)

Clappy

So does anyone else watch this show? It has been going around for about 24 seasons and I am still amused by it. Definitely not afraid to admit that this show is a guilty pleasure to me. Something about watching people "stranded" on an island or other random location is rather amusing. Oh and if there is a great villain, it makes the show that much more amusing.

Discuss.

I literally just came on to make this topic.

Even though it's only the second episode, this season is already the best one since like... China.

Not too sure yet. I can't stand Colton at all. He has to be the most whiny contestant in quite some time.

Not too sure yet. I can't stand Colton at all. He has to be the most whiny contestant in quite some time.

I thought he was hilarious in the first episode, but now... not so much. He's just not trying at all and it's stupid. I really hope there isn't a team swap that rewards his behavior. That'd suck.

I wish people on Survivor had mob mentality. Everyone is against Colton, everyone knows everyone's against Colton, but no one's doing anything about it. It's stupid. It takes one person to say "Hey, let's get rid of Colton" and then the dominoes will fall because no one wants him in and as long as everyone keeps their damn mouths shut (here's looking at you, Leif) it'll work because he's too arrogant to even consider using the idol in his pocket.

Here's hoping the girls see how awful he is and blindside him when the time comes. The irony would be fantastic.

They do have a mob mentality. I mean why else would the guys gang up and agree to vote out Bill and threaten Leif. Still, I sure hope the teaser for next week involves Colton's outing. Colton is terrible. Not as in villain terrible, but as in I want to change the channel or put the television on mute terrible.

Okay, then a smart mob mentality. They're acting like idiots when they all know they don't have to. If they all vote for Colton and he plays the idol, then what? Is he magically always safe? No, they vote for him next time. And that's even provided he plays the idol, which he probably never will. I swear, if he bitches when he's eliminated, I'm going to throw something at my TV.

Spoiler alert for some undetermined future season: I'm totally going to be on it.

I'm going to send in my application as many times as I need to, dammit! I need to represent nerds better than Cochran and Stephen!

• Like 1

The best reality show ever.

Did you know the first season averaged 28 million viewers per episode, and then got 125 million viewers for the season finale? The second season then averaged 30 million viewers per episode. That beats American Idol's ratings by a LOOONNNGGGG shot.

The best reality show ever.

Did you know the first season averaged 28 million viewers per episode, and then got 125 million viewers for the season finale? The second season then averaged 30 million viewers per episode. That beats American Idol's ratings by a LOOONNNGGGG shot.

Yeah I remember that. Don't know how it gained over 100 million viewers for the finale. Til this day that stat is still mind boggling to me. Idol wishes it could have that many viewers for their finales.

Anyone watching the latest edition of Fans vs Favorites? Will the fans work together and please vote Shamar out? They need to stop worrying about numbers so early in the game in the majority alliance and just vote Shamar out already. The guy is just a massive pain.

THEY VOTED OUT CORINNE. OH MY GOD. WHAT THE FUCK. GODDAMMIT. SHE WAS THE BEST PLAYER OUT THERE. AND SHE'S NOT EVEN ON HTE JURY GODDAMIT.

I seriously am pissed that Corinne went over Sherri. Honestly, are you fucking kidding me Erik? It's all Dawn's fault, she had to open her mouth to Cochran. WHY are those people all so loyal to Philip? He is so ARROGANT and so STUPID. Corinne should NOT have been voted out, I can't believe this.

THEY VOTED OUT CORINNE. OH MY GOD. WHAT THE FUCK. GODDAMMIT. SHE WAS THE BEST PLAYER OUT THERE. AND SHE'S NOT EVEN ON HTE JURY GODDAMIT.

I seriously am pissed that Corinne went over Sherri. Honestly, are you fucking kidding me Erik? It's all Dawn's fault, she had to open her mouth to Cochran. WHY are those people all so loyal to Philip? He is so ARROGANT and so STUPID. Corinne should NOT have been voted out, I can't believe this.

I don't consider it Dawn's fault. I absolutely hate Dawn, but she was smart to run her mouth. No matter how obnoxious it is that Dawn's role this season is pretty much being the overdramatic tattle tale. But anyway, Corinne had the advantage. They had the numbers. especially if the Favorites were going to split the vote between Reynold and Eddie like they were going to do. Corinne should have never ran her mouth off to Dawn. That was her huge mistake and she paid for it by being blindsided. I like Corinne, but she screwed herself by telling Dawn her plan.