• Advertisement

Survivor (series)

Clappy

Favorites vs Family Members

there will be returning players (UGH)

I am curious as to which ones will be returning.  As long as we don't get a third season straight of Malcolm.  I like the guy, but give him a break from the show for awhile.

I got Tyson winning this season.  The dude is finally actually playing out there instead of being Coach's right hand man.  He's amazing right now and if Laura M wins the challenge next week and gets back in the game for the merge, he has another person to vote for Aras.  Much respect for making this big a move if he succeeds.

Guest ssj4gogita4

Tribal is the best part of the show, imo.

Actually, this season has been pretty solid. Even the duels have been great.

Finally got around to watching the premiere and Jesus Christ, the Brains tribe is the shittiest piece of dysfunctional shit ever to play Survivor. It's sad that the "smart" tribe is outsmarted by the Brawn and Beauty tribes. 

I'm kinda pissed Garrett got sent home. He was hot as hell and really nice to look at. ;D 

But he looked like Macklemore too. 

Aside from Morgan, the Beauty tribe isn't all that hot imo. 

I'm kinda pissed Garrett got sent home. He was hot as hell and really nice to look at. ;D

Yeah but Garrett was going home the moment Probst caught him in that quote where Garrett had no idea what the hell we was talking about regarding holding that open forum. Oh and he was stupid to not bring the hidden immunity idol to tribal council. Especially since they are allowed to play the idol after the votes have been tallied and revealed this season.

Yeah but Garrett was going home the moment Probst caught him in that quote where Garrett had no idea what the hell we was talking about regarding holding that open forum. Oh and he was stupid to not bring the hidden immunity idol to tribal council. Especially since they are allowed to play the idol after the votes have been tallied and revealed this season.

but

BJ2jpL5.jpg,q1.pagespeed.ce.9gTeVIoLk8.j

I can't fucking stand J'tia. She needs to get the hell out of there. She should've gone instead of Garret ;(

Garret shoulda been on the Beauty tribe btw cuz Morgan is the only hot one on the Beauty tribe. 

• Like 1

It makes sense they went for Garret though. It was essentially Garret vs. David splitting the Brains tribe, and then with David gone, that left Garret as the big dominator and he acted like it. 

That shit was so stupid at camp with him deciding for everyone to talk about it. J'Tia self-destructed herself, he should've just let it run its course and he could've gone a long way. ;(