• Advertisement

Survivor (series)

Clappy

Guest ssj4gogita4

I look forward to all the chaos around camps…especially during the rainy times. :D

XQRs6X.gif

Female Chris Bosh.

Hopefully this merge is into 2 tribes and not 1.

It's too early for one merged tribe. It's probably going to be just two.

Hopefully this leads to Spencer getting more screen time.

Guest ssj4gogita4

The male cop annoys me greatly because he is just giving cops everywhere a bad rep just 3 weeks into the show. :\

The male cop annoys me greatly because he is just giving cops everywhere a bad rep just 3 weeks into the show. :\

I think he's the current villain based off the edits.

I also wish the BBB theme lasted longer lol

With the Brains being so awful, they had to end it when they had to. I do think it's hilariously ironic that the Brains are in control of their new tribe with Beauty backstabbing each other the way they are.
  • Like 1

With the Brains being so awful, they had to end it when they had to. I do think it's hilariously ironic that the Brains are in control of their new tribe with Beauty backstabbing each other the way they are.

haha I know. a great turn of events for them.  :funny:

haha I know. a great turn of events for them. :funny:

That preview for next week though. If Lindsey quits Survivor because of not having the numbers anymore, holy crap. It's almost Colton bad.

That preview for next week though. If Lindsey quits Survivor because of not having the numbers anymore, holy crap. It's almost Colton bad.

eww colton was the annoying gay guy right? I didn't watch his season, but I saw him on part of Blood & Water (didn't watch all of that season either lol)

I was surprised with Alexis; I was certain they were going to vote Alexis. That's a first tho lol. They took out the dumbass player instead of the smart player; Jeremiah is still such a bigger threat than Alexis ever could be. "You lied like a hundred times." She's so dumb lmao 

Morgan is a lot smarter than she lets on tho. I love her. <3 

tumblr_inline_n3fjwcySA41rjyihp.gif Gettin cocky with a brains member? Sarah deserved to go home

I seriously can't stand Kass. Spencer is right. Kass had absolutely no chance of winning Survivor now. Her flip flop decision making plus her overreactive emotions show she is an awful strategic player.