• Advertisement

Survivor (series)

Clappy

At least we were blessed with Bledsoe getting karmic retribution for his bullshit against Woo back in Cagayan.

A Kimmi win would have perpetuated the "unpredictable" line a whole lot better. Surprised Keith got 5th instead of 7th. He broke the boot list the most arguably. <3

TEAM LIZ ALL THE WAY FOR KAOH RONG

I feel like I know most of the contestants this season already.  Which is a rarity this early on.  Have good hopes moving forward that this season can be as special as the first Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty season.  Don't let me down Survivor.

Thank god Alecia went home, couldn't stand her since the first episode.  Always a bummer to see someone med evac'd though.  Would have liked to watch Caleb play more, since I don't watch Big Brother

Well two medivacs down, one more to go this season.  Sucks to see Neal gone during such a crucial period of the game and hopefully Cyndey jumps ship next week because I really don't want to see Nick claim that he's in control of the fate of this game anymore.

On 4/3/2016 at 4:59 PM, Hayden said:

In seasons with female winners the editing always has an overly cocky male antagonist that must be surpassed.

Pretty much just happened, so glad Nick is gone.