• Advertisement

Survivor (series)

Clappy

Ugh, it's just... I absolutely loved Corinne. I actually kinda like Dawn; coming into this season, I REALLY wanted to see Corinne go far. Hopefully she's asked back for an All-Stars season. I just hate the fact that she's not on the Jury. :(

I'm now rooting for Erik (although I'm a little pissed at him), Andrea, Philip, Malcolm, and Reynold.

Absolutely hate Sherri. Goddamn Sandra Bullock-look-alike needs to gtfo

• Like 1

The only ones I can say that I actually like out there are: Malcolm, Reynold, Eddie, Andrea, and Cochran. Erik and Brenda are just there, not doing much of anything. Phillip, Dawn, and Sherri better not be anywhere near the final three. Although I have a bad feeling about Dawn being there since the producers are just in love with her this season with all the screen time she gets.

Andrea confided in Cochran and that was her downfall, Corinne confided in Dawn and that was her downfall. WHY DO THEY TRUST THOSE TWO?! Ugh. I loved Andrea, really wish she could've stayed longer.

>Implying Cochran will go home next.

The Survivor I'm still polling to win is the last remaining Amigo. Go Eddie baby

Oh how I wish. He's my favorite one left.

Dawn and Sherri have no chance.

• Like 1

Welp, no need to even care who wins now.  The only person of that 3 that deserves the money is Cochran, since he won most of the challenges, and had an ok strategic game.