• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Herro Cha Cha Cha, I'm starting to doze, so here is your daily comma filled goodbye, written by Sauce Mama, I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had with you guys today, it was as if I was on Soring Break again, I still ship you two, and I absolutely love the jelly in your sig, lots of lulzy stuff was had today, and we went to the movies with OMJ, which was really scary, but WE SURVIVED, that little stroll we had was awesome too, we seriously need to do this again, I was interacting with users I don't normally interact with and oh my gosh it was so freaking fun, Im glad I spent time with my OrangeAnn, but I'm rambling, I hope you have a great rest of your night, sleep tight, don't let that darn Momo bite, goodnight Cha? :)

• Like 1

Might as well, get this to ya since you seem to be implying you're hitting the hay :P so here it is, the sunset, in the form of my short, signature, obligatory, comma-filled, nightly, goodbye messages, brought to you by Loreal, because you're worth it, today was damn cherry, shared some pretty good and lulzy back and forths, shared ice cream and walked along the beach at night, we even went to the movies and watched Evil Dead, Squaresvilles :smirk: but yeah, today was awesome, hope you enjoy those 2500 doubloons for participating bit in my game earlier today, I'm really contemplating holding another since it turned out to be surprisingly fun, sorry to hear you were pretty down earlier from the sound of things, hope things get better for you soon if that's the case, so before Sauce's room gets any pinker, goodnight, sleep tight, keep brushing that teet, maybe a new Community Deathmatch tomorrow, maybe, a hui hou kakou, Chamate? :)

• Like 1

Herro Cha Cha Cha, I'm starting to doze, so here is your daily comma filled goodbye, written by Sauce Mama, I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had with you guys today, it was as if I was on Soring Break again, I still ship you two, and I absolutely love the jelly in your sig, lots of lulzy stuff was had today, and we went to the movies with OMJ, which was really scary, but WE SURVIVED, that little stroll we had was awesome too, we seriously need to do this again, I was interacting with users I don't normally interact with and oh my gosh it was so freaking fun, Im glad I spent time with my OrangeAnn, but I'm rambling, I hope you have a great rest of your night, sleep tight, don't let that darn Momo bite, goodnight Cha? :)

I had an amazing day too, I haven't post this much in well ever. I enjoyed our trips with OMJ too. Thanks for the comma goodbye and see us in the morning.

Might as well, get this to ya since you seem to be implying you're hitting the hay :P so here it is, the sunset, in the form of my short, signature, obligatory, comma-filled, nightly, goodbye messages, brought to you by Loreal, because you're worth it, today was damn cherry, shared some pretty good and lulzy back and forths, shared ice cream and walked along the beach at night, we even went to the movies and watched Evil Dead, Squaresvilles :smirk: but yeah, today was awesome, hope you enjoy those 2500 doubloons for participating bit in my game earlier today, I'm really contemplating holding another since it turned out to be surprisingly fun, sorry to hear you were pretty down earlier from the sound of things, hope things get better for you soon if that's the case, so before Sauce's room gets any pinker, goodnight, sleep tight, keep brushing that teet, maybe a new Community Deathmatch tomorrow, maybe, a hui hou kakou, Chamate? :)

Ohai OKK. I enjoyed our day together. We attacked the game section and industrial park so good that it will need a rest. The movie was fun ... Even if Smiles and I were freaked out. :P Can't wait for another Deathmatch night.

May I poke you?

Only if you have a license to do so.

Cha let's sing a song about the joys of indoors and sleepovers?

I know of a pl- *falls back asleep on the ground*

Chabella is best name ever?

SOFhineas is the best name ever! :P