• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Just giving you one last question for the night to let you know that my goodbye for you is in Sauce's ask me thread. Good night Chamate and thanks for the fun today? :)

Just giving you one last question for the night to let you know that my goodbye for you is in Sauce's ask me thread. Good night Chamate and thanks for the fun today? :)

Aww thanks Claps I enjoyed reading it. And I'll let you know about guest writing.

Well, I'm gonna try and get you your signature, short, obligatory, nightly, comma-filled, goodnight question up early, or somewhat earlier, than I usually do, brought to you by Loreal, because you're worth it, today was pretty damn cherry, if I do say so myself, what with all the lulz, posts and fun that was had and whatnot, it was good to see you more often today than I usually see you, definitely added to today's awesomeness, glad to know that you're enjoying Community Deathmatch and even SpongeBrawl, I thank you for your feedback and it is much appreciated on my part, but yeah, before Sauce's room gets any pinker, good night, sleep tight, don't let Momo bite, a hui hou kakou, royal fool? :)

• Like 1

Well, I'm gonna try and get you your signature, short, obligatory, nightly, comma-filled, goodnight question up early, or somewhat earlier, than I usually do, brought to you by Loreal, because you're worth it, today was pretty damn cherry, if I do say so myself, what with all the lulz, posts and fun that was had and whatnot, it was good to see you more often today than I usually see you, definitely added to today's awesomeness, glad to know that you're enjoying Community Deathmatch and even SpongeBrawl, I thank you for your feedback and it is much appreciated on my part, but yeah, before Sauce's room gets any pinker, good night, sleep tight, don't let Momo bite, a hui hou kakou, royal fool? :)

Thanks OKK! I had a great day attacking the game session with you and the others. Your spin offs as always rock.

That's odd, for a second I thought it was written in another language?

Ah