• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Lets get it on?!

BRING IT ON! BRING IT OOON!

Your thoughts on holograms?

They're expensive and valuable

Have you written a long spinoff?

I wrote A Handsome Visit To Chipotle if that counts.

Well Cha, it's getting rather late out here and I've been up for 22 hours straight, so it's goodbye time for me. Might sneak in a few more posts after I write these, but I'm not entirely sure how long it'll be for. Anywho, sorry I was gone most of the day, but tonight was rather cherry. That spin-off you wrote for me was amazing. It warmed my clapping heart. You should have been on the XAT tonight. There was a special guest appearance from one Smiley Cyrus tonight. Oh and a couple of us watched some Powerpuff Girls too which I know you would have enjoyed, isn't that right Buttercha? :smirk:

But yeah, I had no idea you ate gluten free based products. How do they taste because I guarantee you that I will probably develop a gluten allergy later in life because my grandfather has one, my uncle has one too, my dad's brother has one, so it's all in the genetics and my gluten less fate is written on the wall. But yeah, how many different types of food products are considered gluten free? Sorry if I'm coming off as nosy, but I am incredibly curious about this topic.

Anyway, hope you have a good night sleep on us....

Consider these guys your sponsors for tonight's goodbye. Maybe tomorrow, mutton will be your sponsor because I find it muttontastic? Good night Beaver Buddy! :)

• Like 1

So, here you are, your signature, short, obligatory, nightly, comma-filled, goodbye question from your old man, brought to you by Loreal, because you're worth it, your continued support for my written work is greatly appreciated, as well as your words a d Squidly, that picture was just so perfect that I couldn't post the episode up without that picture in it, but yeah, pretty sure I had a pretty cherry back and forth with ya this morning, or was that yesterday :P, I'm getting old, confirmed by the fact that my 20th birthday is next week, what do you plan on getting me :smirk: but yeah, before Sauce's room gets any pinker, goodnight, sleep tight, don't let Momo bite, I quite enjoyed that Handsome Squidward Chipotle eppie you posted, as a co-writer for the original Handsome Squidward, I very much approve, a hui hou kakou, Chamate? :)

• Like 1

I had the time of my life?

And I owe it all you yooou.

Well Cha, it's getting rather late out here and I've been up for 22 hours straight, so it's goodbye time for me. Might sneak in a few more posts after I write these, but I'm not entirely sure how long it'll be for. Anywho, sorry I was gone most of the day, but tonight was rather cherry. That spin-off you wrote for me was amazing. It warmed my clapping heart. You should have been on the XAT tonight. There was a special guest appearance from one Smiley Cyrus tonight. Oh and a couple of us watched some Powerpuff Girls too which I know you would have enjoyed, isn't that right Buttercha? :smirk:

But yeah, I had no idea you ate gluten free based products. How do they taste because I guarantee you that I will probably develop a gluten allergy later in life because my grandfather has one, my uncle has one too, my dad's brother has one, so it's all in the genetics and my gluten less fate is written on the wall. But yeah, how many different types of food products are considered gluten free? Sorry if I'm coming off as nosy, but I am incredibly curious about this topic.

Anyway, hope you have a good night sleep on us....

Consider these guys your sponsors for tonight's goodbye. Maybe tomorrow, mutton will be your sponsor because I find it muttontastic? Good night Beaver Buddy! :)

Awe thanks for liking my spin off Claps, I hoped it would cheer you up. Oh and I wish I could have been on xat, but my xat wasn't working. I guess that's mobile for you. :/ Most people have a gluten allergy and don't know it. Kinda like milk. There's a bunch of gluten free stuff like bread and etc that still tastes good. I'm pretty sure places like Trader Joe's has them.

So, here you are, your signature, short, obligatory, nightly, comma-filled, goodbye question from your old man, brought to you by Loreal, because you're worth it, your continued support for my written work is greatly appreciated, as well as your words a d Squidly, that picture was just so perfect that I couldn't post the episode up without that picture in it, but yeah, pretty sure I had a pretty cherry back and forth with ya this morning, or was that yesterday :P, I'm getting old, confirmed by the fact that my 20th birthday is next week, what do you plan on getting me :smirk: but yeah, before Sauce's room gets any pinker, goodnight, sleep tight, don't let Momo bite, I quite enjoyed that Handsome Squidward Chipotle eppie you posted, as a co-writer for the original Handsome Squidward, I very much approve, a hui hou kakou, Chamate? :)

Aww OMJ that picture timing was just too perfect. I knew you had to use that in the match, but I had no clue that you would use it for Lil' Squidly. And we post every morning, so I wouldn't be surprised what morning it is. :P Oh and your surprise is going to be a group thing I believe. :smirk: