• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

dude Josh Peck got to skinny, what a guy ;D such an inspiration to millions of overweight kids. I wish Drake and Josh still aired regularly on the main Nick channel (unless it does and i just don't know about it lol)

Hopefully this episode teaches you a valuable lesson about playing with potato guns inside houses?

I'll never shoot potatoes in this town... err house again.

Btw, do to the glitches I can't edit my posts to add more quotes. :(

dude Josh Peck got to skinny, what a guy ;D such an inspiration to millions of overweight kids. I wish Drake and Josh still aired regularly on the main Nick channel (unless it does and i just don't know about it lol)

Oh my goodness yes Dylan, I loved seeing Josh get skinny through out the years. And the show is usually on Nick towards 8 PM.

I'll never shoot potatoes in this town... err house again.

Btw, do to the glitches I can't edit my posts to add more quotes. :(

Oh my goodness yes Dylan, I loved seeing Josh get skinny through out the years. And the show is usually on Nick towards 8 PM.

oh main Nick or Teenick? 

he's actually a really attractive person, props to him for slimming down. he's better looking than drake bell now tbh

Doctor Nusbaum?

Good times, good times.

oh main Nick or Teenick? 

he's actually a really attractive person, props to him for slimming down. he's better looking than drake bell now tbh

It's on regular and Teenick. Oh and I remember a picture that showed how Drake is the geek and Josh is the hottie now. The years have really done good for Josh.

Good times, good times.

It's on regular and Teenick. Oh and I remember a picture that showed how Drake is the geek and Josh is the hottie now. The years have really done good for Josh.

drake has nudez tho.  :blush:

drake has nudez tho.  :blush:

Of course you would know that. :P

Favorite game show?

The Price is Right

I LOVE YOUR NEW AVVIE?

Haha I was just going to ask you about it fellow Gwen Stefanier. :P

How's Lil Squidly doing?

Good, being emo as usual but he went on TC earlier. Trying to see who's his celebrity crush. He won't tell me though.