• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Possibly double dipping, but before I get anymore sidetracked, here is your signature, short, now daily, obligatory, comma-filled, goodnight question in the form of a signature, short, now daily, obligatory, comma-filled, good morning question, but yeah, didn't really post much at all during the day yesterday, but last night was fucking cherry and more than made up for it, as I've always said, any time spent with my Fan 4 Ohana, and Dylan, is time well-spent, once again, don't mention it about your sharing time troubles, since you guys are always there for me when I have me own sharing time troubles, and don't worry, I'm sure you'll find "the one" someday, you're just too damn CHArming not to, and thanks for the working ship :smirk: I hope it sails the ocean blue forever and ever, better than the cheaply made, ragtag ships Sauce threw my way, whereas I gave her some well thought out and working ones :P also, thanks for hearing out some of implied girl problems last night, but yeah, before Sauce's ship gets any pinker, good morning, Chamate? :)

• Like 1

Bibita boobita boppity?

*face palms even harder*

Possibly double dipping, but before I get anymore sidetracked, here is your signature, short, now daily, obligatory, comma-filled, goodnight question in the form of a signature, short, now daily, obligatory, comma-filled, good morning question, but yeah, didn't really post much at all during the day yesterday, but last night was fucking cherry and more than made up for it, as I've always said, any time spent with my Fan 4 Ohana, and Dylan, is time well-spent, once again, don't mention it about your sharing time troubles, since you guys are always there for me when I have me own sharing time troubles, and don't worry, I'm sure you'll find "the one" someday, you're just too damn CHArming not to, and thanks for the working ship :smirk: I hope it sails the ocean blue forever and ever, better than the cheaply made, ragtag ships Sauce threw my way, whereas I gave her some well thought out and working ones :P also, thanks for hearing out some of implied girl problems last night, but yeah, before Sauce's ship gets any pinker, good morning, Chamate? :)

Awww thanks OMJ, I really do appreciate you helping me and thinking that I'm CHAriming. I wish we could find more wrestle chicks for you one day. May this ship row gently down the stream.