• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Well Cha, I think I'm going to go hit the hay as well.  I had a rough sleep last night with me being in my condition that I was in.  But man oh man was tonight awesome.  We had a pretty good session going there in our game threads talking about Drake and Josh, Gwen Stefani, etc.  We should try convincing Dylan to make an ask me thread.  It could be called "Ask Me Questions, bitches~"....or something that Dylan would say.  But yeah, I really wish I could have made it on to Tinychat tonight.  I think next time, like I said in Sauce's thread, I might just throw caution to the wind and see how long this laptop will last without overheating itself.  I give it eleven mintues, but I digress.  Also, I want to thank you for your concern about my dilemma at work yesterday and the advice and support you gave.  I may have read it later in the day, but I sincerely appreciated it ever so much.  You are one of the best e-friends a Clap could ask for.  I wish I could give you a big ole hug about your relationship problems atm and then take you out to get some Chipotle as I give you Clappy advice about whatever is troubling you.  But of course, we'll need queso to go with those chips, so don't forget to bring that.  Anyway, hopefully this goodbye more than makes up for the one I didn't write yesterday.  Good night Cha Cha Cha? :)

• Like 1

Sounds cherry?

It's pretty awesome but it costs money for the mobile version.

Well Cha, I think I'm going to go hit the hay as well.  I had a rough sleep last night with me being in my condition that I was in.  But man oh man was tonight awesome.  We had a pretty good session going there in our game threads talking about Drake and Josh, Gwen Stefani, etc.  We should try convincing Dylan to make an ask me thread.  It could be called "Ask Me Questions, bitches~"....or something that Dylan would say.  But yeah, I really wish I could have made it on to Tinychat tonight.  I think next time, like I said in Sauce's thread, I might just throw caution to the wind and see how long this laptop will last without overheating itself.  I give it eleven mintues, but I digress.  Also, I want to thank you for your concern about my dilemma at work yesterday and the advice and support you gave.  I may have read it later in the day, but I sincerely appreciated it ever so much.  You are one of the best e-friends a Clap could ask for.  I wish I could give you a big ole hug about your relationship problems atm and then take you out to get some Chipotle as I give you Clappy advice about whatever is troubling you.  But of course, we'll need queso to go with those chips, so don't forget to bring that.  Anyway, hopefully this goodbye more than makes up for the one I didn't write yesterday.  Good night Cha Cha Cha? :)

Awwww Claps thanks for this goodbye. I had a great time with you, Dylan and etc. I really hope Dylan considers that awesome name for a topic. I'm sorry about your condition, I just wanted to help you. And I would love to get some Chipotle with you sometime. Thanks for having concern with my drama.

I know right? Like that day with the prank, it worked great for me but most times it either crashes on me or doesn't even load at all.

Same here, I wish the xat crew could at least fix out the bugs and make it look better.