• Advertisement

South Park

dragiiin123

Words can not describe how much I loved the new episode. It was constantly hilarious and I hate Pewdiepie a lot so that just added to my love. Cartman Bra was also hilarious. Best episode of the season hands down. It doesn't deserve a 11/10. It needs at least a 12/10. Please watch it now. You won't be disappointed.

Guess who's back for only this weekend?

#REHASH episode kinda reminded me of You're Getting Old episode, except no shit jokes that throw in audience's faces :P, so this was better than You're Getting Old (still a great ep). A lot of good jokes, the storyline and the continuty are enough for me to give this an A. Can't wait for the season finale.

The premise of this episode didn't surprise me.  It was building to a rehash episode all season along and I heavily enjoyed all the rehashing (although no references to Go Fund Yourself and Grounded Vindaloop was disappointing).  Can't wait to see how Part 2 turns out.

• Like 1

It would be even better if they rehashed "Cancelled" which they treated as a rehash to the first episode or something like that. That way, it would be a rehash of a rehash of the first episode in a taco inside a Taco Bell inside a mini mall. :P

Finally caught meself up with the last three eps. Grounded Vindaloo was pretty damn funny. Cock Magic was pretty ehhh, mostly because I don't really get Magic: The Gathering much (didnt even know it was relevant tbh). The only highlight of it was definitely Randy. #rehash tho, got some good laughs out of it since I watch a bunch of lets players meself in my spare time. Kinda wish they spoofed a few more lets players (fuckin field day right there) like that one episode where they sent up all those older video memes like Numa Numa, Tron Guy and Chocolate Rain (dare I say, rehash), but with everything going on in the ep, I could see why they kept it pretty minimal. The whole "CARTMAN BRA" or whatever the hell got winded tho, but I guess that's just part of the joke. Episode was on point, hell, the whole season's been on point.

The premise of this episode didn't surprise me. It was building to a rehash episode all season along and I heavily enjoyed all the rehashing (although no references to Go Fund Yourself and Grounded Vindaloop was disappointing). Can't wait to see how Part 2 turns out.

I don't really think they would do references on Grounded Vindaloop because that episode has zero logic and i thik the episode wasn't real in South Park's world, I think It exists because I believe Trey and Matt wanted to do some crazy and unimaginable stuff or they were just on drugs.

#HappyHolograms was an excellent way to end the season. It was a lot fun and hearwarming. It actually impressed me and made me happy a lot. Also It's good to see Christmas episodes back.

As for season 18, I thought It was one of the best seasons that South Park has ever dome in years. I felt like Trey and Matt wanted to do something different for the season. Following events from the last episode in order and I really think It was well done. Every episode, I repeat,every episode had strong plots and they kept me interested. I loved how they brought back the whole kids doing sone adult stuff stories because we don't get much of these like we used to anymore and those plots are the ones that makes South Park a really South Park. There are also some Randy stuff in the season and those were some of Randy's best performances yet. Just like every SP fan, I was damn impressed with the season and I hope the last two season will be just as great as this one. I'm grading each episodes in this season AV Club style.

Go Fund Yoyrself - B+ (This one is actually better than I remembered. It's still not a hilarious one but It was interesting and the plot was strong. Plus It made me laugh couple of times)

Gluten Free Ebola - A-

The Cissy - A+

Handicar - B+

The Magic Bush - A

Freemium isn't Free - A

Grounded Vindaloop - A

Cock Magic - A

#Reharsh - A

#HappyHolograms - A+

Season itself - A-

The premise of this episode didn't surprise me. It was building to a rehash episode all season along and I heavily enjoyed all the rehashing (although no references to Go Fund Yourself and Grounded Vindaloop was disappointing). Can't wait to see how Part 2 turns out.

[Holy crap, they made references to those episodes in part 2. It feels like Trey and Matt are seeing every comment we post o.o

I'm worried about seeing #HappyHolograms because apparently PewDiePie plays a large part at the end, where his character is glorified and made to look like a hero. If this scene is as bad as it sounds, I may have lost a lot of faith in South Park. I was fine with his appearance in #REHASH as it was just to illustrate how popular Let's Playing has become, but what I've heard of his appearance here sounds terrible.

Can anybody who's seen this episode warn me or reassure me about his appearance? I don't want South Park to turn into another Simpsons.

I'm worried about seeing #HappyHolograms because apparently PewDiePie plays a large part at the end, where his character is glorified and made to look like a hero. If this scene is as bad as it sounds, I may have lost a lot of faith in South Park. I was fine with his appearance in #REHASH as it was just to illustrate how popular Let's Playing has become, but what I've heard of his appearance here sounds terrible.

Can anybody who's seen this episode warn me or reassure me about his appearance? I don't want South Park to turn into another Simpsons.

He just says like two sentences and that's all

I don't agree. Pewdiepie's appearence in #HappyHolograms was gold.