• Advertisement

South Park

dragiiin123

Brave and Stunning - 9/10 - I thought this was a very hilarious episode. Loved all the references to Caitlyn Jenner and the NFL. A solid way to start the season off.

Where My Country Gone - 10/10 - This is definitely one of the better episodes of the season so far. It was probably one of the most controversial episodes and yet the really funniest of the season.

Here's a preview of tonight's episode. It's a City Wok episode. Can't wait.

"Stewart, come on, your house sucks"

That made my day.

The City Part of Town - 7.5/10 - I didn't really like this one as much as the other two. It felt kind of dragging. I like how they brought back Dr. Janus/Tuong Lu Kim (the City Wok guy), but I thought there were too much SotoSopa jokes which honestly got old after the third time. It was still a pretty enjoyable episode, but it could've been a lot better.

• Like 1

Safe Space is my least fav out of season 19 so far, of course it had a lot highlights, Reality was such an impressive villain in the episode, he made a great speech about people being mean. I liked seeing Butters going nuts and jokes like college hamster was so witty. However, it's kind of ruined by ending.

Stan making an ad about giving starving kids ipads was just a stupid him and others so do, so starving kids can make positive comments on people, instead of just one person. It seemed like a lazily-written and non-lesson learned ending imo. And I didn't like when people were cheering for Reality's execution, it seems that they didn't learn anything from him after all. I hope they wrap the whole safe space thingy off in the season finale and I hope Reality will return cuz obv you can't kill reality

I still liked what I saw but the ending was a huge let down.

I gave it a B.

Loved The Yelp episode. Just great overall. The new one was great too, but there was one big plothole with the Randy subplot: Couldn't he just choose another register?

I can kind of let that plothole slide cuz it worked for the plot. Also yeah, I love Yelp one, my fav ep of the season.

This season has been on point so far, a nice, big "fuck you" to everybody. I've been in Randy's shoes plenty of times. If I had a dollar for each star I signed and donated to for Stars of Hope at the theater I go to. And it usually is the same freakin person working the box office when I go too lol Can't wait for what they have lined up next.

On 10/22/2015, 7:28:05, CyanideFishbone said:

Loved The Yelp episode. Just great overall. The new one was great too, but there was one big plothole with the Randy subplot: Couldn't he just choose another register?

kinda late to this but every other register line was coincidentally filled every time he went and he was too lazy to wait in another line pretty much 

"Naughty Ninjas" was definitely a big improvement over last week's episode. I loved the references to ISIS and definitely loved how the episode was centered around Officer Barbrady. He is such an underrated character and needs to make more appearances in South Park. The ISIS references in the side-plot were funny too. 10/10

Rankings so far:

Naughty Ninjas - 10/10 A+

Where My Country Gone - 10/10 A+

Safe Space - 9.5/10 A

You're Not Yelping - 8.5/10 B

Brave and Stunning - 8/10 B-

The City Part of Town - 7.5/10 C

Tweek X Craig - 4.5/10 F

Yeah, dug how much screen time Barbrady got this past week. Hopefully he'll get some more as the main scheme of things rolls on. Saw a friend on Facebook post a crackpot theory about how "PC Principal = People Crab Principal" (aka Crab People) which would be a pretty sweet callback/twist ngl.