• Advertisement

South Park

dragiiin123

Seeing as how Season 19 premieres tonight, I might as well bump this topic back into relevancy.

http://southpark.cc.com/blog/2015/09/14/episode-1901-stunning-and-brave-press-release

Episode: Stunning and Brave

ID: 1901

Synopsis: There is a new principal at the helm of South Park Elementary. He forces the boys to confront the damage they’ve done through their history of racism and unconscious bias. It is the most stunning and brave South Park ever.

So it's going to tackle the Caitlyn Jenner issue tonight. Can't wait.

• Like 1

I loved watching politically correct South Park.  It was like watching the show have it's cake and eat it too, obvious reference aside at the end.  I hope they continue the continuity approach they took in Season 18 and do it again here because I would love to see them reference this again.

• Like 1

Oh man, the episode was great. I loved how the ahow poked fun of itself, Cartman was so amazing and it seems like the new principal is going to have a bigger role this season. I also loved references at old episodes.

The Return of Chef

Child Abduction is not Funny

The Cissy

D-Yikes

Brave and Stunning - 9/10 - I thought this was a very hilarious episode. Loved all the references to Caitlyn Jenner and the NFL. A solid way to start the season off.

Where My Country Gone - 10/10 - This is definitely one of the better episodes of the season so far. It was probably one of the most controversial episodes and yet the really funniest of the season.

Here's a preview of tonight's episode. It's a City Wok episode. Can't wait.