• Advertisement

South Park

dragiiin123

That drone episode was meh. The plot was really interesting and I was focused in it at all times, but it wasn't very funny.

I disagree. The drone episode was probably the third best of the season. With everything mocked from privacy invasion to the shooting of Michael Brown. I thought the jokes were pretty good and honestly you can never go wrong with Cartman/Butters plots. Those two have such great chemistry.

it keeps topping itself

As the new episode once again proves this statement to be true.

The Canadian devil was a great new character and this episode mocking how stupid free games that involve in-app purchasing (like Candy Crush Saga....loathe that game) really are. Season 18 is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

• Like 2

As the new episode once again proves this statement to be true.

The Canadian devil was a great new character and this episode mocking how stupid free games that involve in-app purchasing (like Candy Crush Saga....loathe that game) really are. Season 18 is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Is it bad that I was expecting Saddam Hussein to appear?

Anyway, this was a really great episode. Season 18 does it again!

Is it bad that I was expecting Saddam Hussein to appear?

I was expecting him to appear as well. That would have probably made this episode perfect. Still found the Canadian devil to be hilarious.

You guys should really check out South Park Studios right now, there are so many great episodes up for free right now, like "All About Mormons" "AWESOM-O" "Scott Tenorman Must Die" "Chinpokomon" and even more recent episodes like "Tsst" and "Le Petit Tourette"

You guys should really check out South Park Studios right now, there are so many great episodes up for free right now, like "All About Mormons" "AWESOM-O" "Scott Tenorman Must Die" "Chinpokomon" and even more recent episodes like "Tsst" and "Le Petit Tourette"

I actually have a South Park app on my Plex app on my Samsung Smart TV, so I can stream all the seasons of South Park without Hulu's annoying commercials.

I actually have a South Park app on my Plex app on my Samsung Smart TV, so I can stream all the seasons of South Park without Hulu's annoying commercials.

Oh, more power to you, then.

Shit, I forgot "Die Hippie Die" on my list. That's another hilarious episode that's also free right now.

The new South Park Studios is lame. Hulu Plus can go eat a rotten dick. I'm not paying to stream what was previously free with ads.

I do agree it sucks, but I still watch the free ones anyways. It's better than nothing (even though it does suck)

Cock Magic was ok, but the episode could have been a lot better. It really dragged a lot and the cock magic joke with Randy really wore out it's welcome. Probably the worst of the season to me.

6/10