• Advertisement

Favorite Console

Steel Sponge

My favorite consoles are: 1. Nintendo Wii. 2. Super NES. 3. Nintendo 64. 4. NES. 5. Nintendo Gamecube.

Including handhelds, my favorites are: 1. Nintendo DS. 2. Game Boy Advance. 3. Game Boy Color. 4. Game Boy. 5. Sega Game Gear.

My favorite is probably the GameCube. It had a fantastic library of games, a comfortable controller, and a unique console design. I disliked the Wii, there just weren't that many good games on it IMO.

My favorite is probably the GameCube. It had a fantastic library of games, a comfortable controller, and a unique console design. I disliked the Wii, there just weren't that many good games on it IMO.

Pretty much the same for me. The Gamecube had a good game library and I loved playing SSB Melee and Resident Evil 4 on it, truly amazing games. I also agree with the SNES since it was pretty much revolutionary for it's time, same with the Genesis. The PS1 isn't that bad though.

Favorite Old-school Console: NES (The graphics were amazingly appealing for the time, and the games have such a good balance of challenge and fun)

Favorite 90's Console: PS1 (A relic in video game history, this felt like the point where video games got a balance of graphics, story, and gameplay. The N64 had some cool games, but it had by far my least favorite console controller)

Favorite New-school Console: Xbox 360 (The visuals are fantastic, and some of the games are just great)

Favorite Handheld Console: Nintendo DS (Good upgrade from the GBA, really underappreciated library of games)