• Advertisement

Easiest video games you've ever played?

Deli

Discuss some of the easiest games you've ever played.

For me, it's Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension (Wii). It was actually really fun and a great game, but I beat it in a day and a half. The bosses weren't hard (except for maybe the whole NORM vs. the Queen Victoria robot thing) and a lot of it had to do with constructing things and earning weapons.

the easiest video game i've ever played is Kirby's Epic Yarn for Wii. So easy you can't die. I zipped right through it in a quick five hours. but it was still a fun and awesome game. the second easiest video game i've ever played is Klonoa for Wii. you can die, but it was another quick five hour playthrough. like epic yarn though, it was still a fun and awesome game. i loved these games because i didn't have to replay parts over and over again and there was zero frustration.

the easiest video game i've ever played is Kirby's Epic Yarn for Wii. So easy you can't die. I zipped right through it in a quick five hours. but it was still a fun and awesome game. the second easiest video game i've ever played is Klonoa for Wii. you can die, but it was another quick five hour playthrough. like epic yarn though, it was still a fun and awesome game. i loved these games because i didn't have to replay parts over and over again and there was zero frustration.

nahatomb took me like 3 days to beat