• Advertisement

SBC-TV News

Sebby

I now present Episode 4, right on time for SBC's anniversary!

BTW guys, I am offering 100 doubloons to anyone who wants to record a voiceover for an upcoming episode. Please PM me if you're interested! 125508.gif

Nice new video SpongeSeb. Unfortunately, I don't have a microphone to record my voice, so I can't do voiceover work. If you need any help with anything else though, let me know, and I might be able to.

And the moment you've been waiting for... Episode 5!

Excuse the grogginess in my voice. I got up very early in the morning to record.

(PS, Dragiiin, sorry I didn't have you do the narration this time, but with some of the complications surrounding the whole upgrade, I thought it'd be easier if I just did the recording for now. If you're still interested in narrating the next one, please let me know! :))

And the moment you've been waiting for... Episode 5!

Excuse the grogginess in my voice. I got up very early in the morning to record.

(PS, Dragiiin, sorry I didn't have you do the narration this time, but with some of the complications surrounding the whole upgrade, I thought it'd be easier if I just did the recording for now. If you're still interested in narrating the next one, please let me know! :))

I lol'd at the featured literature part. Awesome job!